• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

July Internationals 2023 - matches not involving Australia

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
need your best scrummaging hooker out there & that's Taylor IMO.
Cantab.
I'd defo have Williams
Cantab.
RMo should start
Cantab
Cantab
Faianga'anuku for Clarke if fit.
Cantab

34e4322964a0c5d34eb03882c88d2997_w200.gif

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
In all srsness I kind of agree with you. Until I dont.

I would keep riding Coles to start upon the wings of Valhalla till glory does beckon. 45 mins then bring on SamT. Super Rugby Superstar Codie Taylor will run thru walls for Razor but get him in black and it all goes a bit meh.

Jordan and Les I agree. Even Dickhead Frizzle I agree

Fuck Beauden, drop him. Jordan can do all that shit at 15 and more. Plus he was still cockblocking Dmac at 1st receiver vs Arg

I would keep Dmac at 10 thru to RWC to solder in those seals with his centres who clearly have to be JB and Rieko. Standing up so flat for Afterdavid's lineball bullets was Crudenesque and could be the innovation that saves this shitty team's arses. RMo another who thrives under Razor but is lost in space in bleck under Fosbury Floppied Foster.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
There's a readers poll on Stuff

Do you think All Blacks captain Sam Cane acted appropriately when he kicked/tripped a pitch invader in Argentina?

Currently 66% yeah/ 34% nah with over 6K responses.

Edit: the NZHurld poll is even more conclusive: OK 78%/22% not OK & ~22K responses.

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Springboks: 15 Willie le Roux, 14 Cheslin Kolbe, 13 Lukhanyo Am, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Makazole Mapimpi, 10 Damian Willemse, 9 Faf de Klerk, 8 Jasper Wiese, 7 Franco Mostert, 6 Kwagga Smith, 5 Lood de Jager, 4 Eben Etzebeth (captain), 3 Frans Malherbe, 2 Bongi Mbonambi, 1 Steven Kitshoff. Substitutes: 16 Malcolm Marx, 17 Thomas du Toit, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 RG Snyman, 20 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 21 Duane Vermeulen, 22 Grant Williams, 23 Manie Libbok

6/2 bench looks ominous...

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Springboks: 15 Willie le Roux, 14 Cheslin Kolbe, 13 Lukhanyo Am, 12 Damian de Allende, 11 Makazole Mapimpi, 10 Damian Willemse, 9 Faf de Klerk, 8 Jasper Wiese, 7 Franco Mostert, 6 Kwagga Smith, 5 Lood de Jager, 4 Eben Etzebeth (captain), 3 Frans Malherbe, 2 Bongi Mbonambi, 1 Steven Kitshoff. Substitutes: 16 Malcolm Marx, 17 Thomas du Toit, 18 Vincent Koch, 19 RG Snyman, 20 Pieter-Steph du Toit, 21 Duane Vermeulen, 22 Grant Williams, 23 Manie Libbok

That doesn’t look like fun.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
At the absolute bare minimum you'd have Taukei'aho, Williams, and Retallicka coming back. Would like to see Roigard given a go, but if it didn't happen last week, then doubtful it will happen this week. I remain unconvinced about old man Beauden.

EDIT: Wonder if Schmidt would consider Telea and Narawa together. Neither are big power wingers but, if the aim is to use the winger to break the defence close to the breakdown, then Telea could have a good go at it on the back of his natural noodliness.

Members Section

John Thornett (49)

On paper that is a good as side as you can get bar about 1 bloke who would walk in

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
By f*** there is no surprises with how the Bokke will play this, I suspect there will be some sore bodies at end of this one!!!

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
haha, whata GIF.

Airport shuttles from Manukau get as far as the wastelands
of Mangere and from there.....

humungus-gif.16830

"Come on you c***ts, we can run to Onehunga from here, call it our warmup...."