• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

kiwis and 4 more years,

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chriscullen

I tried showing some confidence and originality in saying "8 more years " to a couple of mates. I was just called a dickhead.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
[video=youtube;65xd81cj7pA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65xd81cj7pA[/video]

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
To the Kiwis on this form,

Well done to the AB's

But why do you keep reminding and telling everyone,
"4 more years"

WE KNOW!!!!!!!!, your not telling us anything we don't know, The World cup comes around every 4 years, its been that way since it started......

Or is it because it has been so long since you have won you have forgotten how the World cup works.....
Um Biggsy, as you asked this question to the kiwis on this forum, allow me to answer as a kiwi on this forum, what the shit are you talking about, I have not said that to one person, either here or any of my mates at rugby. So perhaps you need to ask someone else. I know I heard it a lot afterr Gregan said it in 03 from my Aussie mates, but I just laughed and said oh shit happens, but it never worried me, actually heard Justin Marshall saying the one good thing coming out of that loss was Gregan saying it to Kelleher, because both him and Gregan thought Kelleher a wanker.

MajorlyRagerly

Trevor Allan (34)
If you don't like the stereotype of being the country that loves to give shit, but can't take it back, you probably shouldn't post threads like this...

After being called chokers for about 24 years now, I think it's our time to give a bit back. It's unfortunate if you weren't the one calling us chokers, but me not braggin has never stopped your countrymen paying out on me! Just smile and say well done.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
If you don't like the stereotype of being the country that loves to give shit, but can't take it back, you probably shouldn't post threads like this...

After being called chokers for about 24 years now, I think it's our time to give a bit back. It's unfortunate if you weren't the one calling us chokers, but me not braggin has never stopped your countrymen paying out on me! Just smile and say well done.

I hadn't noticed that the kiwis felt obliged to meekly accept our criticism that they were chokers... I've heard more excuses than richie's had side entries.
His future wife will have to watch him because he'll always be looking for a bit on the side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

J

Jay

I hadn't noticed that the kiwis felt obliged to meekly accept our criticism that they were chokers... I've heard more excuses than richie's had side entries.
His future wife will have to watch him because he'll always be looking for a bit on the side

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cloak of invisibility.

She should probably be more worried about incorrect entry.

FANATIC

Fred Wood (13)
Um Biggsy, as you asked this question to the kiwis on this forum, allow me to answer as a kiwi on this forum, what the shit are you talking about, I have not said that to one person, either here or any of my mates at rugby. So perhaps you need to ask someone else. I know I heard it a lot afterr Gregan said it in 03 from my Aussie mates, but I just laughed and said oh shit happens, but it never worried me, actually heard Justin Marshall saying the one good thing coming out of that loss was Gregan saying it to Kelleher, because both him and Gregan thought Kelleher a wanker.

Firstly, good on ya for being a bit gracious about it.

but more interesting is that it seems it was more of a personal sledge to Kelleher.

umm, learn'n somthing everyday round these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.