• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

League Targets

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
I actually enjoy watching league, but journalists like him make me want to despise it times. He is a sad old man.
I do like the perspective of guys like Anasta on 360 who are far more fair. The younger ex players who were all FT pros get it. I’ve heard Hindmarsh, Cronk & Tallis all be pretty fair on the topic. Ex players get it. Grumpy old journos embarrass themselves really. Don’t think their opinions are valued much anymore with social media holding more sway then the paper.

Strewthcobber

Mark Ella (57)
I do like the perspective of guys like Anasta on 360 who are far more fair. The younger ex players who were all FT pros get it. I’ve heard Hindmarsh, Cronk & Tallis all be pretty fair on the topic. Ex players get it. Grumpy old journos embarrass themselves really. Don’t think their opinions are valued much anymore with social media holding more sway then the paper.
It's also really easy to mute or block pretty much all the "click-bait" controversy merchants so you never have to read their stufg

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I actually enjoy watching league, but journalists like him make me want to despise it times. He is a sad old man.
I had a horse racing last Sunday so I tuned in to 2KY to listen to the preview and caught the end of his segment. I had never heard him before, the other commentators wanted to discuss the highlights of the weekends games and he just kept coming back to the topic of how Gould was 100% right re the 'don't let the hit you on the way out' comment and JS must not be picked for NSW.