• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Lote continues to show his class

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I don't think Tahu or Dell have bad-mouthed rugby to any great deal. Rogers is just a whiny little bogan, so no surprises there, but the others, including Lortay have been pretty good.

P

PUTRID GREEK WOMAN

cyclopath said:
Rogers is just a whiny little bogan,

Agreed, he even has a Southern Cross tattoo FFS.

Dell occaisionally bags out rugby but he's been pretty even handed, I remember reading his league column in the Courier Mail not long ago and he stated that he thought rugby players were by and large more skilful than their league counterparts.

observer

Tom Lawton (22)
His selection is well deserved after showing good form for the Tigers this year. In a recent game Gus Gould described his run to the tryline as "career best speed".

Would he be the Wallaby winger if still allowed to play? I think so.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
Something I'd be interested to hear Bruce Ross' opinion on; Tim Sheens said a few weeks ago that Lote only got back to full fitness (by league's standards) in the last few round of the NRL. I think it says something if it takes a full year to get back to full fitness.

The_Brown_Hornet

John Eales (66)
His selection is well deserved after showing good form for the Tigers this year. In a recent game Gus Gould described his run to the tryline as "career best speed".

Would he be the Wallaby winger if still allowed to play? I think so.

Hell yes. For all of his faults, he was a great wing when in form. He wasn't that great in his last year or so, but I'd still have him in the mix. A very, very destructive runner when in the right mood.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Isn't he still that big?

I don't know what he weighs now, but he looks leaner than when he left rugby - closer to his physique when he came across in the first place.
I'm pleased for him to get a Kangaroos gig.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Agreed, he even has a Southern Cross tattoo FFS.

Dell occaisionally bags out rugby but he's been pretty even handed, I remember reading his league column in the Courier Mail not long ago and he stated that he thought rugby players were by and large more skilful than their league counterparts.

Jaysus what's that smell? Please don't lift your arms when you speak, Ma'am.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Wasn't Love sacked for an undisclosed reason?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Maybe the Tapatalk software codewriters have done some Freudian coding in their predictive text module.

Status
Not open for further replies.