• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Moana Pasifika v Brumbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Brumbies getting done in here.

What's the penalty try for? I swear the more I watch rugby the less I understand it.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Brumbies getting done in here.

What's the penalty try for? I swear the more I watch rugby the less I understand it.
Collapsing maul as it was about to go over line, I think even Brown would admit that was done on purpose.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Think you will be ok, Brumbies will come back, perhaps cut out cynical penalties and just play how we know they can.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Collapsing maul as it was about to go over line, I think even Brown would admit that was done on purpose.
Narr he was just pulled down by MP (Moana Pasifika) , he was on the ball don't think he meant it to go down.. but oh well shouldn't have got that far as McInerney was on his feet on the ball...

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Is he not allowed to tackle him? He's literally holding the ball as it goes down.

Mauls continue to be the bumbest shit out.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Is he not allowed to tackle him? He's literally holding the ball as it goes down.

Mauls continue to be the bumbest shit out.
Agree mauls are shit, bit he came in from side , and then pulled the man down. I agree with you Derps reckon you should be able to take them down, but at moment you can't.

SteveWA

Charlie Fox (21)
Agree mauls are shit, bit he came in from side , and then pulled the man down. I agree with you Derps reckon you should be able to take them down, but at moment you can't.

the man was already off his feet and on the way to scoring

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Will Onehunga have her revenge on the Bottybreezers?

ps TJ haaaaates the Brumbies. Not Blues level disdainful vitriol but a terrified sort of oh jesus these guys hate

Status
Not open for further replies.