• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Moana Pasifika V Western Force 24/05/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Yep well if Canes got as many missing as what some saying Force will have a good chance, And to be honest if Clan can't beat Rebels anyway, they don't deserve a QF spot, if they do now!
If all the star align _ reds win, force win, rebels win_ I think we have our modern day miracle.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
huh-startrek.gif
Dismal everyone gunning for your Blues…moreso so we don’t have to deal with your millions of blues gifs, rockets, and gibberish of how blues dominate the universe.

Much prefer the old blues personally who continually under performed and could not buy a win. Oh crap wasn’t that my blue team (tahs) last year…and years past….ok I will climb back into my box…

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
A bit mixed for me. Can't be upset with 7 trys and a BP win but at times we showed why we haven't won any games this year.

Pulu had a great 70min
Who is the force defence coach. He should be reaching out to Rennie and wallabies defence coach for ideas as force defence been pretty ordinary in recent times. Foote did same thing for rebels after couple of shellackings

Status
Not open for further replies.