• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

More Great 7s stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Just heard about a couple of great 7s initiatives. Gordon, with the support of NSWRU, are running a tournament for secondary schools - including funding schools which can't afford to enter.

NSWRU are running one for primary schools. Great stuff

Attachments

• SECONDARY_RUGBY_Gordon_Sevens_Challenge_25th_Nov.docx
    2.6 MB · Views: 453
  • PRIMARY_Sydney_North_Summer_challenge_27th_Nov.docx
    2.6 MB · Views: 415

number 6

Allen Oxlade (6)
Just heard about a couple of great 7s initiatives. Gordon, with the support of NSWRU, are running a tournament for secondary schools - including funding schools which can't afford to enter.

NSWRU are running one for primary schools. Great stuff

"Quick Hands", any idea of this is only for the local schools? It says that it is for invitation only.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
"Quick Hands", any idea of this is only for the local schools? It says that it is for invitation only.

Not sure. The secondary one is run by Gordon with help by the NSWRU, but it doesn't say what if any geographical requirements there are.

The primary one is for north region and as it's run by NSWRU, I assume that west and south would have something similar running (?).

I think it's a general "invitation" to anyone who wants to participate.

The NSWRU contact I was given is:
stephen.o’brien@rugby.com.au or call 0404 194 215.

Status
Not open for further replies.