• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Munster v. Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Munster squad:

MUNSTER SQUAD (v Australia): M Sherry, S Henry, W du Preez, P Borlase, Dave Ryan, S Archer, D Foley, I Nagle, B Hayes, B Holland, A Quinlan, N Ronan, J Coughlan, T ODonnell, P OMahony, P Butler, D Williams, P Warwick, C Murray, D Cusack, JJ Hanrahan, T Gleeson, B Murphy, S Tuitupou, I Dineen, D Howlett, S Zebo, S Scanlon, D Hurley, S Deasy.

We may well get more released from the Irish squad; we'll know next week.

Oh, and Gagger is too much of a blouse to turn up. I'd like that noted from the start.

M

macg101

Munster squad:

MUNSTER SQUAD (v Australia): M Sherry, S Henry, W du Preez, P Borlase, Dave Ryan, S Archer, D Foley, I Nagle, B Hayes, B Holland, A Quinlan, N Ronan, J Coughlan, T ODonnell, P OMahony, P Butler, D Williams, P Warwick, C Murray, D Cusack, JJ Hanrahan, T Gleeson, B Murphy, S Tuitupou, I Dineen, D Howlett, S Zebo, S Scanlon, D Hurley, S Deasy.

We may well get more released from the Irish squad; we'll know next week.

Oh, and Gagger is too much of a blouse to turn up. I'd like that noted from the start.

Who is your team Thomond?

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Couple of toss-ups.

At the moment, I'd be looking at picking from; Onse Wiantjie, Sherry, Borlase/Hairy Dave/Archer, NuPOC Nagle, Billy, Quinny, Ronan, Coughlan, Williams, Aussie Pete, Zebo/Hurley, (No Justice for) The LI One/Dineen/Deasy, Bambi the Broken, Maaaaad Dougie, Hurley/Deasy.

Surprised not to see Toasterhead in there. Please God he's not broken again.

dobduff11

Trevor Allan (34)
"Onse Wiantjie, Sherry, Borlase/Hairy Dave/Archer, NuPOC Nagle, Billy, Quinny, Ronan, Coughlan, Williams, Aussie Pete, Zebo/Hurley, (No Justice for) The LI One/Dineen/Deasy, Bambi the Broken, Maaaaad Dougie, Hurley/Deasy."

Don't think i know any of them thomond

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Jeez...I miss seeing Sammy Tuitupou hit big forwards and unsuspecting mid-fielders.

He was never the flashest player going round but he could pull huge tackles. Not to mention a pretty good hook when provoked.

Lee Grant

John Eales (66)
Staff member
T78 can be oblique sometimes but I'd like to know who Bambi the Broken is - and Toasterhead.

T78 - so, has Mafi not completed his period of suspension yet?

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
T78 can be oblique sometimes but I'd like to know who Bambi the Broken is - and Toasterhead.

T78 - so, has Mafi not completed his period of suspension yet?

Bambi is Barry Murphy. Bambi the Broken because I think he's become our permanent sacrifice to the dark injury gods of the 12A jersey.

Toasterhead - Darragh Hurley. So-called because he makes heads pop up...

Mafi is still suspended.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
is this game being streamed live somewhere on the net??

if we find a legal stream of it we shall let you know. :angel:

Other than that we think its despicable to use illegal streams of games as it hurts the broadcaster! :nono

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
is this game being streamed live somewhere on the net??

Other websites have stated Twomintpork will be streaming the feed from RTE; I don't know, as I'll be there. I do know that RTE show the game on their website if you're in Ireland, quite legally.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Guys, just remember the rules:

9. No mention or discussion of torrents or illegal streaming on the main boards. We happen to have a tentative relationship with the ARU and by extension the licensed broadcasters, and want to keep it going for as long as we can.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
if we find a legal stream of it we shall let you know. :angel:

Other than that we think its despicable to use illegal streams of games as it hurts the broadcaster! :nono

I would never hurt a broadcaster. As far as I'm concerned, the sun shines of out their knobs and dials. :)

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Actually, lads, I'm not sure, but I think Munsterfans.com might have a feed of RTE games from RTE and TG4; all tidy, legal and above board (RTE certainly don't have a problem with MF.com). Might be worth a look, certainly worth an ask there.

M

macg101

Couple of toss-ups.

At the moment, I'd be looking at picking from; Onse Wiantjie, Sherry, Borlase/Hairy Dave/Archer, NuPOC Nagle, Billy, Quinny, Ronan, Coughlan, Williams, Aussie Pete, Zebo/Hurley, (No Justice for) The LI One/Dineen/Deasy, Bambi the Broken, Maaaaad Dougie, Hurley/Deasy.

Surprised not to see Toasterhead in there. Please God he's not broken again.

Hey is bambi on the rise again or whats the story with him, never gonna forget his heroic try against NZ! What do you make of Nagle? The side looks good, good back 3 good loosies and the front row is full of potential, looking forward to it now!

Sandpit Fan

Nev Cottrell (35)
I would never hurt a broadcaster. As far as I'm concerned, the sun shines of out their knobs and dials. :)

Indeed...:frans

And I say that with all sincerity, seeing as the satellite broadcasters here in the sandpit have seen fit to broadcast all the tests, the Aviva series, the ITM cup while it was running (live no less) and the Currie Cup. All this for the princely sum of about $65 a month. Bit dirty I can't record a game off one channel while I watch the other, but we should all have such problems.

Throw in Franziskaner wheat beer at $55 a box, Crownies for less than they cost in Sydney, and living in the sandpit suddenly doesn't seem so bad after all...

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Hey is bambi on the rise again or whats the story with him, never gonna forget his heroic try against NZ! What do you make of Nagle? The side looks good, good back 3 good loosies and the front row is full of potential, looking forward to it now!

Nagle is ex-College, and therefore destined for greatness. Bambi has now gone three games for UL Bohs unbroken, playing v.v. well, so... :praying:

M

macg101

Nagle is ex-College, and therefore destined for greatness. Bambi has now gone three games for UL Bohs unbroken, playing v.v. well, so... :praying:

Seen him play on TV a couple of times and saw him play in the British and Irish cup (or whatever you call it) Seems a serious enough lineout operator, thought he was a bit slight, but sure he'll put on a few over the next few years.

Ah hope he comes back, when is that magic full back Felix Jones back? Cruciates wasn't it? so I assume another few months at least!:(

Brumby Jack

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I have it on good authority that the Munster team won't be known until after the Ireland vs. Samoa match this weekend.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I wonder if the Wallabies will go with the same team as for the Liecester match. Will there be any changes for the Italy match? Will those changes affect the team for the Munster match?

My guess is that the team will be the same as for Liecester, except where injuries prevent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.