• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Wallabies Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

jason

Sydney Middleton (9)
Well the test season starts in just a few weeks, so as everyone re-thinks their Wallabies 22 (sans Gerrard, Diggers, MMM and Shepherd), spare a thought for what they might be wearing:

http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25384984-953,00.html

Looks like we're finally ditching the man-bra! The wallabies haven't had good kit since 2003, so it's about bloody time. So, what would your ideal 2009 Wallaby shirt look like?

I reckon, enough of this f*cking around with bits of green and white. Anything wrong with a plain gold jersey? http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Wallabies+Captain+s+Run+ispY0O4zC4ql.jpg (male model not included)

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Can't we go back to a proper jersey?

Vict%20Wallabies.jpg

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Fark me - where can I get one of those - even the drop goal king looks slim in that

Wallabies+Captain+s+Run+ispY0O4zC4ql.jpg

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
You know if you photoshop his head out of the pic, he actually looks pretty fit for a prop!

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
What do you think of this one? The Wallaby Mankini.

Attachments

• wallaby mankini.JPG
    wallaby mankini.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 159
R

rugbywhisperer

Gagger said:
Fark me - where can I get one of those - even the drop goal king looks slim in that
Wallabies+Captain+s+Run+ispY0O4zC4ql.jpg

See, you go and put that picture up and immediately you lower the standard of this forum.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Disco, you beat me by a minute.

Gold jersey, white collar, ARU logo and Australia flag, green shorts, green socks with gold tops.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Mainlander said:
Scarfman said:
What do you think of this one? The Wallaby Mankini.

index.php

Shouldn't the yellow stipe be down it's back ?

oooohhhhhh ::). History of Australia v New Zealand rugby tests suggests that the latter's jersey has earned a yellow stripe down the back far more than the former's.

MODERATORS: Ping the third man in.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Seen as we are the most passionate wallaby supporters we should forward this post & it's replies to Koogai & let them read our thoughts on what we want as our national jersey.

It seems that most of us want to see the same style of jersey, sought of similar to the 84 version.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
i just hope its made out of cloth and not the shiny shirt material that sweats when you stand still (yes im well built but its mostly bone!)

Status
Not open for further replies.