• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Australia - Bledisloe 2, 24th August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
FFS, Hooper busts his arse to get that pill at the LO then we allow Read to come thru & get it. Danger time, AB's getting close.

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Knock on just there from read at the lineout, a complete inability it seems to give the wallabies a shot at the ruck and an overall incomeptency in understanding what is serious (i.e. shoulder charges) and weak (i.e. holding someones boot).

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
Fuck me! Read knocked that on twice in the ruck before that try right in front of Peyper!!! This is a fucking farce!!

M

Moono75

Mowen two fuckups. JOC (James O'Connor) doing nothing. Mogg off Folau to fullback..now.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Nice run Luatua. Great tackle from JOC (James O'Connor) to save a try but Smith in again in the corner.

I'm well & truly into the Bundy right now.

Can't believe Read's knock-ons did not get picked up. An Aussie mustve screwed a girlfriend of Peypers in the past or something cause he is not liking us one bit.

Moore making quite a few mistakes. I know a few people don't really rate Saia on here but I'd be tempted to give him a go.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Aus have been better than last week for much of this first half. But when they've fucked up they've fucked up spectacularly.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
All Blacks should've played part of that half one man down but instead played the full 40 1 man up.

Status
Not open for further replies.