• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs Australia - Bledisloe 2, 24th August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Why does Mogg think he is going to win a kicking contest? Pass it to Folau and have a run.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Genuine question and I don't know the answer myself. Have the Wobs won a contestable kick so far tonight?

lewisr

Bill McLean (32)
Every time we get into there 22 there are MULTIPLE penalties against the All Blacks. Apparently thats fine and theres no cynical play. Jesus christ. Peyper need to wake up.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Genia's kicking........ Argh.........

And To'omua off? Argh.......

Peyper........ Argh..........

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I'm saying that all he's doing in this game as a commentator is bitching and moaning about refereeing, and he usually does whinge about refs when it's not going his teams way. So maybe he should try refereeing a junior game or two and he'd re-evaluate his constant criticism and attacks on referees.

And to call this refereeing performance 'disgraceful' is a massive overstatement IMO.
Mate disgraceful is being generous. There's not been much else to talk about in this game other than the fuck ups by Peyper. Two infringements in the 22 when were on attack an a pattern all fucking game. No card. Not even a warning. Disgraceful is being ridiculously generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.