• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

New Zealand vs France

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Just starting a thread for later today.

Nervous as hell about this one. I think the Frogs will be hungry for revenge following the WC Final.

A lot of AB player have to have sudden form reversals.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
I'm with you Franklin, a bit nervous but really looking forward to it, how will the new line up go etc.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Least impressive looking AB team (on paper) in a while but same goes from the Frogs.

Dodgy half back combination for them.

FrankLind

Colin Windon (37)
Question - why was my thread title changed from
"All Blacks (Darkness) vs France"? to "New Zealand vs France" ?

Don't I get to choose the title. What is wrong with the term "All Blacks"

Delete "Darkness" if you wish, but why change All Blacks?
I noticed, The Wallabies are called the "Wallabies" not "Australia" in the BI Lions thread thread title for that game.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I'm guessing (as it wasn't me) the title was changed to fit in the usual template of proper team names. "Darkness" is not really needed.
You make a valid point about "Wallabies" being used instead of Australia. For consistency, I will change Wallabies to Australia.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
I actually think the All Blacks team looks pretty good. Is this a two match series? You can count on the French to ambush the All Blacks New Zealand in at least one of the games.

But I don't think it will be this game. I reckon the French will be off the pace given that the kiwi players are coming straight from Super rugby.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Les Frogge selection looks interesting.

Experienced back row should perform but the rest of their squad look a bit like Forest Gump's box of chocolates.

badabing59

Cyril Towers (30)
Can't believe there are no Aucklanders in the run-on team. Anyone remember the last time that happened?

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Wayne Barnes Referee tonight.

In New Zealand.

Vs France.

The Kiwis have come a long way since RWC 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.