• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

November Internationals not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Makes me feel proud to be involved in this great game of ours. No direct emotional involvement in this match as I'm Australian to my back teeth but, I did have a Kiwi grandmother, and shitloads of Irish ancestors. Who came from East Galway.

Well done, Maori ABs, well done. Imagine AF's boys telling their mates about that story in years to come.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Japan have knocked over Georgia 28-22 in Tbilisi.

Good bounce back from them after getting thrashed by the Pumas last weekend in Tokyo.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
Makes me feel proud to be involved in this great game of ours. No direct emotional involvement in this match as I'm Australian to my back teeth but, I did have a Kiwi grandmother, and shitloads of Irish ancestors. Who came from East Galway.

Well done, Maori ABs, well done. Imagine AF's boys telling their mates about that story in years to come.

I'd be saying well done to Munster! The MABs are a decent international team.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
A HUGE couple of days for representative rugby in the NH:

Georgia 22-28 Japan
Italy 10-68 New Zealand
Tunisia 14-15 Senegal
Portugal 26-21 Belgium
Spain 13-28 Tonga
Romania 23-10 USA
Germany 24-21 Uruguay
France 52-8 Samoa
Wales 24-20 Argentina
Ireland 52-21 Canada
Moldova 54-17 Ukraine
Cyprus 28-38 Israel
Czech Republic 15-6 Lithuania
Scotland 22-23 Australia
England 37-21 South Africa
Russia 19-15 Zimbabwe
Hong Kong 51-5 Papua New Guinea
Barbarians 40-7 Fiji
Munster 27-14 Maori All Blacks
Wales 43-5 British Army (women)
England 10-5 France (women)

And that's just since Wednesday. In addition to the BaaBaas/Czech match during the week there were another 10 internationals last weekend. Good results there from Germany and Romania, have the two North American teams gone backwards?

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Backwards. Stuck in reverse.

Never thought we could get this bad.

AC threw his players under the bus in the press conference. Apparently not his fault, but all theirs. Twat.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
A HUGE couple of days for representative rugby in the NH:

Georgia 22-28 Japan
Italy 10-68 New Zealand
Tunisia 14-15 Senegal
Portugal 26-21 Belgium
Spain 13-28 Tonga
Romania 23-10 USA
Germany 24-21 Uruguay
France 52-8 Samoa
Wales 24-20 Argentina
Ireland 52-21 Canada
Moldova 54-17 Ukraine
Cyprus 28-38 Israel
Czech Republic 15-6 Lithuania
Scotland 22-23 Australia
England 37-21 South Africa
Russia 19-15 Zimbabwe
Hong Kong 51-5 Papua New Guinea
Barbarians 40-7 Fiji
Munster 27-14 Maori All Blacks
Wales 43-5 British Army (women)
England 10-5 France (women)

And that's just since Wednesday. In addition to the BaaBaas/Czech match during the week there were another 10 internationals last weekend. Good results there from Germany and Romania, have the two North American teams gone backwards?
In fairness Romania always been generally a fairly strong tier 2 side. And Uruguay actually South American side. I think ranking wise Portugal beating Belgium might have also been bit of an upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Considering that Uruguay have played in a number of RWCs and Germany have never been close, that result is the stand out for mine.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
I was referring to Canada getting flogged by the Paddies, Rn39. I thought Canada were on the up this last decade, have they stalled? Gone backwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.