• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC 2019 Draw

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
I think making all Sydney’s home games at one ground a smart move to try and build support. Although prefer concord as closer to my home - woollahara still very accessible. Wonder if this is a precursor to western Sydney side joining Grr and in turn nrx next year (which would play home Games out west)

Would be great. But I don't see it happening. Which is a shame as the NSWRU's supposed West. Sydney strategy was clearly complete BS. If someone was willing to fund a team and development in the region then the NSWRU could stop pretending they give a shot about it and focus on the East and North of the city

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Would be great. But I don't see it happening. Which is a shame as the NSWRU's supposed West. Sydney strategy was clearly complete BS. If someone was willing to fund a team and development in the region then the NSWRU could stop pretending they give a shot about it and focus on the East and North of the city

Yeh I don't get the stupidity of knocking back private investment in Western Sydney if that is really what is happening as chance to make a difference with funds that are in short supply and really have the chance to do something in the West. I still waiting for some official press on this and do hope NSWRU not vetoing Western Sydney GRR side.

But as I have heard nothing from GRR on this or other official channels I don't want to unfairly tarnish NSWRU. Be good to understand what is really happening, as official line from NSWRU was they were not against GRR Western Sydney Side but just did not want to rush it in this year.

John S

Desmond Connor (43)
Any news on entry, are they doing a nominal entry fee? I'm looking for some info and can't see anything yet