• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NRC Semi Final - Drua v Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I've been able to watch quite a lot of this year's M10 this season on Foxtel. Truth be told the NRC properly promoted and resourced would be far more valuable than what the M10 could ever offer in regard to just being filler.

Completely absolutely.

I wont watch M10 on principal. I'd watch CC if there was a way to focus on the Griquas. But here the local NRC just has to be allowed to take it's place.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Completely absolutely.

I wont watch M10 on principal. I'd watch CC if there was a way to focus on the Griquas. But here the local NRC just has to be allowed to take it's place.

I've never really been able to get into the CC all that much. They've chopped and changed it so much over the years its become difficult to care. I've been actively watching the Makos in the M10 since 2014 but generally speaking I enjoy tuning in. Not s much as the NRC but it fills the void when necessary.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
WTF is it with Hoiles. Does he know anything about the laws of the game or is he just so anti-Vikings? The last straw was his inane comment about the Drua player not interfering with Swain in the lineout when he had his arms draped right across Swains shoulders. That did it. Turned the sound off at that point.
Pot and kettle right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.