• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2018

Tip the 2018 AAGPS 1st XV Premiers

• Total voters

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
2nd XV update: Joeys 24 Shore 10 at half time
UTG...thoughts and colour please. I'm seeking out another pie.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Joeys v Shore

Attachments

• 19173D6E-E573-4056-BDA3-491CA76C0F05.jpeg
    19173D6E-E573-4056-BDA3-491CA76C0F05.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 212

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
2nd XV update: Joeys 24 Shore 10 at half time
UTG.thoughts and colour please. I'm seeking out another pie.
Will add at the end, enjoying this tight contest but will say now I think we’re doing well to stick in there, thought you might have run away with it after half time.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Will add at the end, enjoying this tight contest but will say I think we’re doing well to stick in there, thought you might have run away with it after half time.

A quality I have always admired of the Shoremen is that they never give in and play strong as they can as long as they can.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Yellow card really dents Shore's chances 27-17. Real shame, thought there was a similar sort of tackle by Joeys earlier but nevertheless you take a gamble whenever you go anywhere near a lifting tackle.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Yellow card really dents Shore's chances 27-17. Real shame, thought there was a similar sort of tackle by Joeys earlier but nevertheless you take a gamble whenever you go anywhere near a lifting tackle.

My mate beside me said it was a clear yellow. They are stamping out lifting. Shame that it has destroyed the contest.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
2nds all done. 41-17. Shore were in this right after half time. The yellow card had an effect and Joeys were then ruthless.

brumbiesrugby

Trevor Allan (34)
Full time at Shore 41-17 to Joeys. 7 tries to 2. A pretty fair reflection of the dominance of Joeys in this one. Backs were too slick and too quick and due to some nice work by Nick Chan the centres Eveleigh and Moore ran at will. Patterson proved a real handful on the wing.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
My mate beside me said it was a clear yellow. They are stamping out lifting. Shame that it has destroyed the contest.

Yeah don't disagree, more disappointed that it led to a blowout. Hopefully, Shore aren't too disheartened by it, they should be right up there in contention for the 2nd XV championship. Still Joeys are a classy side as always, can't really afford to be a man down in the backs when they are so good at their wide looping plays, they were ruthless when given the opportunity.