• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

Wristman

Alfred Walker (16)
Well....very much a game of 2 halves at Bellevue Hill.
Scots 29 Joeys 40
Scots a very different side after the break....need to send those oranges for a lab test!
Joeys suddenly looked vulnerable.
Scots deserved winners of the second half 29 to 14.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Well..very much a game of 2 halves at Bellevue Hill.
Scots 29 Joeys 40
Scots a very different side after the break..need to send those oranges for a lab test!
Joeys suddenly looked vulnerable.
Scots deserved winners of the second half 29 to 14.

Joeys line speed wasn't there in the second half which allowed the bigger boys to wind up and rip though.
Joeys made some crucial errors as well.
They must be better to beat Kings.

Best results today for Scots was their 16A, 14A winning, plus the 13E who beat Joeys G's
Three wins!!! More than most
Well done.

Balmain Subbies

Alfred Walker (16)
Well done to Joey's. Joker you will be upset but I was able to watch the game in person. Confirmed that 6 Scots players were out as it was a shame because it would of been a great match. Joey's wisely targeted the 2nds players in the side and ran riot in the first half. Bring on 2021 lol

The Metre Eater

Ward Prentice (10)
Well done to Joey's. Joker you will be upset but I was able to watch the game in person. Confirmed that 6 Scots players were out as it was a shame because it would of been a great match. Joey's wisely targeted the 2nds players in the side and ran riot in the first half. Bring on 2021 lol

How’d you get the privilege of watching them in person? I’ve missed watching it in person!