• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS 2020

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Congratulations Kings. They have now won their 30th premiership.
A well drilled team who played an excellent season. Great defensive performance today
Congratulations to the coaching staff.

It is a pity the students from both schools couldn't attend.
Both teams deserved praise.
Plus Kings would have enjoyed the Joeys boys standing and giving them three cheers as they left the field.

Congratulations to all who played this season. Well done to all schools for making this happen.
We shall never see a season like this again.

Here is the adjusted table courtesy of yours truly.

Signing off for season 2020.

EilKI3PUcAA73Gd

Reactions: Vee

eindaeast

Bob McCowan (2)
Well done to Kings and Grammar - not often they get one over the boys on the Hill. To those with no class, no clue and no idea what this forum is all about, hope you leave soon. To Joker and all the others from all schools that make this forum an absolute joy to those who can't be in Australia or in Sydney for the games - thank you. Absolutely love your work. Hoping schoolboy rugby comes back strong again next year and rugby in Australia comes back from the brink to be the best in the world again soon.

Joker

Greg Davis (50)
Well done to Kings and Grammar - not often they get one over the boys on the Hill. To those with no class, no clue and no idea what this forum is all about, hope you leave soon. To Joker and all the others from all schools that make this forum an absolute joy to those who can't be in Australia or in Sydney for the games - thank you. Absolutely love your work. Hoping schoolboy rugby comes back strong again next year and rugby in Australia comes back from the brink to be the best in the world again soon.

You are very welcome. Schoolboy rugby is still the purest form in Sydney. Played in true spirit and in the end, the students remember how they felt when the played and they even make mates with kids from other schools.

BTW. My best man was a Grammar Old Boy, first attending a Shoreman and the other two were Joeys boys.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Well done to Kings (1sts), Joeys (2nds) and Grammar (3rds)

Kings have been my tip in the 1sts ever since I saw them beat Scots in the trials and I also said that Grammar would be hard to beat given their trial game against a Newington mixed 2nds/1sts squad.

A tough year for Newington, we'll see what the current 16s age group can bring to opens next season.

I don't think that the change in Director of Rugby from Ben Manion to Lachlan Fear has been a success, the direction to me seems to be the wrong one. Time will tell.