• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ON85

The red mist comes down and you dont read what i wrote: I was sitting see the quote of my post.
I was sitting in a so called grandstand about 12m to the south of half way.
do you need a compass?

No, all I need is for you to be a little more lucid so I can follow what you're saying. The coach never positions himself in that area, he is inevitably behind the goalposts. I'd suggest that you confine your criticisms to matters of fact and not self fulfilling fantasies.

It's an act of cowardice to demean a highly qualified person, with a decent track record, in an anonymous forum, for no other reason than to seek favor and low level credibility. The bloke is in no position to defend himself against what I would propose are bare faced lies.

You don't like Newington? That's fine, your entitled to your opinions, however have the good grace to leave the personal stuff out of it, it brings you no credit

supporter

Sydney Middleton (9)
You don't like Newington? That's fine, your entitled to your opinions, however have the good grace to leave the personal stuff out of it, it brings you no credit

----------------------

Inside Shoulder - As far as I'm concern, the Newington 1st XV coach is doing a great job. Talk to the Newington boys or I'll ask my son to tell you more about him. You will surprise that he is more than just a coach.

B

baldingwingforward

The coach never positions himself in that area, he is inevitably behind the goalposts.

I don't think he was because that is actually against GPS byelaws - Coaches are required to be in the technical area on the sideline. They are not allowed to take up a position away from this - although having said that lots of coaches seem to ignore it and stand on the deadball line.

Another example of "certain" schools ignoring the GPS rules and byelaws to suit themselves.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
No, all I need is for you to be a little more lucid so I can follow what you're saying. The coach never positions himself in that area, he is inevitably behind the goalposts. I'd suggest that you confine your criticisms to matters of fact and not self fulfilling fantasies.

It's an act of cowardice to demean a highly qualified person, with a decent track record, in an anonymous forum, for no other reason than to seek favor and low level credibility. The bloke is in no position to defend himself against what I would propose are bare faced lies.

I have made it crystal clear I have had a high regard for the school and certainly it's products: the current obsession is plain wrong.
Do you check your work for internal consistency? In re personal attacks.
What do you imagine is my reason for lying? And if I'm lying why do I keep answering your emotional tirades?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
----------------------

Inside Shoulder - As far as I'm concern, the Newington 1st XV coach is doing a great job. Talk to the Newington boys or I'll ask my son to tell you more about him. You will surprise that he is more than just a coach.

I won't be surprised at all - I would hope he is: he is at an educational institution.
I didn't know there was a technical box in schools rugby: but that's about where I listened to what I listened to.

O

ON85

I don't think he was because that is actually against GPS byelaws - Coaches are required to be in the technical area on the sideline. They are not allowed to take up a position away from this - although having said that lots of coaches seem to ignore it and stand on the deadball line.

Another example of "certain" schools ignoring the GPS rules and byelaws to suit themselves.

Well I think he 'actually' was and 'actually' does. AAGPS bye laws? These exist for individual sports then? Not heard of them before, perhaps this is a new innovation? To what extent do these bye laws apply? Across the board or only in relation to senior teams?

Could I suggest that you read and absorb the AAGPS guidelines in relation to behavioural codes for players, coaches and spectators? I would think these much more relevant than the coach's preferred positioning. Do you think 'certain' schools ignore these to 'suit themselves' or do u think all are guilty of transgressing?

T

The Blindside

New First XV 2012

I'm even more interested now in seeing a potential New firsts line up with their new players...anyone able to give it a shot?

I'll have a go.

1. Ahosivi
2. Vea
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. Prassas/Mesui
7. Morris
8. Prior Lees/Mesui
9. Lussick/Hood/??
10. Lussick/??
11. Popple
12. Moeroa
13. Milne
14. Vlahos
15. Hood/??

Any thoughts ?

dermo

Larry Dwyer (12)
I'll have a go.

1. Ahosivi
2. Vea
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. Prassas/Mesui
7. Morris
8. Prior Lees/Mesui
9. Lussick/Hood/??
10. Lussick/??
11. Popple
12. Moeroa
13. Milne
14. Vlahos
15. Hood/??

Any thoughts ?

Vassillis and Cannell will be in there somewhere, and I doubt Musui will be hes big enough but hes not that good. Also I think Milne will be 12 and Tepai the 13 as thats were they played for NSW Schools.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
I'm hearing that Grammar, High and TAS are having some type of arrangement next year where they play as the one group. I don't think this means composite teams but something like Grammar's 1s play View 1s, TAS 1s play View 2s and High 1s play View 3s. Someone else may know more but I think it means only 6 GPS rounds in 2012 (not a real change as the High game in the 1s has been a bye for a lot of teams in 2010 and 2011).

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
I'm hearing that Grammar, High and TAS are having some type of arrangement next year where they play as the one group. I don't think this means composite teams but something like Grammar's 1s play View 1s, TAS 1s play View 2s and High 1s play View 3s. Someone else may know more but I think it means only 6 GPS rounds in 2012 (not a real change as the High game in the 1s has been a bye for a lot of teams in 2010 and 2011).

A lot of travelling for TAS...like every week and presumably the pre-season has to be played along the same lines

F

Finland Fella

I'll have a go.

1. Ahosivi
2. Vea
3. ??
4. ??
5. ??
6. Prassas/Mesui
7. Morris
8. Prior Lees/Mesui
9. Lussick/Hood/??
10. Lussick/??
11. Popple
12. Moeroa
13. Milne
14. Vlahos
15. Hood/??

Any thoughts ?

Pretty sure Oscar Pople will stay at fullback.
And I think the number 8 from the two's, Ben Chahoud is back next year... whilst chunky playmaker Ellis Abrahams may get a shot at flyhalf

Status
Not open for further replies.