• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HarveyColon

any news on alex lyons from riverview....i could've sworn he was in year 11 last year.

H

HarveyColon

what about pat curtain from joeys at number 9 and tom murphy joeys captain

both good choices: I think Curtin may actually get the nod. if murphy is a back rower then maybe not because i can't see anyone out competing whiteley, dempsey and OPL

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
both good choices: I think Curtin may actually get the nod. if murphy is a back rower then maybe not because i can't see anyone out competing whiteley, dempsey and OPL

Pyros-Lee is playing front row this year and would fill the number 3 spot nicely. Would have Goldie in at 7 to replace him.

Brian Westlake

Arch Winning (36)
joeys 2nds is more or less the same story as their 1sts, they are a bit rusty with errors that nearly cost them dearly. as far as their team list goes, 1. Chan 2. Heffernan 3. Pollard 4. Bartlett 5. Ryan 6. Hughes 7. Penisi 8. O'Brien 9. Rodgers/Makacni 10. Newsome 11. Parker 12. Pay 13.McGrath 14. Vaughan/Beasley 15. McClean/Rodgers. Yesterday there were changes due to injuries, resulting in some positions having multiple players.
Pollard???

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
This coming weekend sees 6 of the GPS teams in action against each other. Tips?
26 May -Trial 3
Kings v Shore
St Ignatius v St Josephs
Newington v Scots
Grammar v Oakhil

therugbyman

Stan Wickham (3)
Saw this game, both view's 12 and 13 played very well and sliced up the Pats backs. Dempsey looks even better offensively this year, he also grabbed a few turnovers and had a great work rate around the park. Rorke was consistent and punishing in defence, and put big hits on ball carriers. but next week will tell alot more of View
How is view's 12 and 13 defence?

GPStyle

Herbert Moran (7)
I think Kings backs will be far to strong for Shore 35-10
St Ignatius' forward pack to much size and aggression for Joeys 28-14
Newington Forwards far to dominant for Scots and will eventually be the telling factor 21-17
Grammar to put up a reasonable fight against Oakhill Oakhill to win though 42-28
This coming weekend sees 6 of the GPS teams in action against each other. Tips?
26 May -Trial 3
Kings v Shore
St Ignatius v St Josephs
Newington v Scots
Grammar v Oakhil

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Newington Forwards far to dominant for Scots and will eventually be the telling factor 21-17
Grammar to put up a reasonable fight against Oakhill Oakhill to win though 42-28

The showers forecast for Thursday to Saturday might tighten up a few of those predicted scores.

random2

Johnnie Wallace (23)
The showers forecast for Thursday to Saturday might tighten up a few of those predicted scores.

With that in mind i think Kings still be good enough against Shore 24-7.
Newington forwards to dominate Scots 28-5.
Joeys and Riverview to match up in a typical forwards game, 19 all is my tip.

no9

Ted Fahey (11)

Grammar are playing Oakhills 2nd XV

V

vert

Both the trial and comp game will be played at 3:15.
That's so ridiculous, biggest spit in the face for all boys involved in 2011. The boys from that year were punished for old boy mistakes because whoever was in charge was to incompetent or to lazy to control the situation

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
That's so ridiculous, biggest spit in the face for all boys involved in 2011. The boys from that year were punished for old boy mistakes because whoever was in charge was to incompetent or to lazy to control the situation
kids have been paying for old boy stuff since they stopped rowing the head of the river at 3pm or thereabouts.
1sts often played early on test days in the olden days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.