• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

George Grant

Ward Prentice (10)
Riverview 16A's, 3rds, 2nds all impressive with great wins. 2's standouts - Chris Scott 7 (ran on for the 1's too), Fahey 15, Zannino 12, Smeallie 14

1's impressive but lacked execution but good performances from Gehrig 6 and Terry 13. Narrow loss 24-19

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
I went out to Joeys to see the game against Oakhill - I could have got the best seat in the house - there was nobody there.

I'm not having a great run in this regard: I went to see the Tahs play the Rebels and showed up at Allianz at Moore Park on Anzac Day. Got there early but the members car park was full - and there was a roar from the crowd in the stadium.

I thought - that must be a decent curtain raiser but when I got to see what was going on the Roosters were playing the Dragons.

The penny dropped and I high-tailed out to ANZ.

Nothing to do with GPS ??

You're right - carry on.

Hope you didn't get caught in the storm that day.:eek:

T

Tom McKen

Some question marks hovering over the number 15 jersey for all schools. Any1 got some tips or hints on who will end up where please share as your input is as valid as ever

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Any news from the Darling Downs? NC played TGS yesterday I think.
Thought I'd seen a post somewhere. Here 'tis vvvvv
Don't know the scores but New won both the 1sts and 2nds fixtures.

I think one of the Junior Jarses reported some facebook chatter that New won both 1sts and 2nds. Scores unknown but believed to be close.

Newington beat TGS 5 tries to 3 yesterday. 4 tries to nil at half/t

footyaha

Bob McCowan (2)
3rd XV will be a solid competition yet again.I'm tipping joeys to pick up the 3rds premiership, thoughts ?

I think Grammar is the form team coming into the competition, they've still got some solid players from the co-premiership team from last year, as well as a strong class of 2016 cohort coming through.............. i'd have to say my money is on grammar or scotts

footyaha

Bob McCowan (2)
I think Grammar is the form team coming into the competition, they've still got some solid players from the co-premiership team from last year, as well as a strong class of 2016 cohort coming through...... i'd have to say my money is on grammar or scotts

well despite a heavy loss to st pats yesterday!!

Rugby Mum 2

Bill Watson (15)
Riverview play Newington next Saturday and Scots play Newington in the last of the trials the week after.

Hi Quick

Last of trials is next weekend - Joeys play Shore (Lee Grant - at Shore), Scots play Kings and New play View.

Round 1 starts 30 May- Scots vs New and Joeys vs View (LG - at Hunters Hill)

T

Tom McKen

I think Grammar is the form team coming into the competition, they've still got some solid players from the co-premiership team from last year, as well as a strong class of 2016 cohort coming through...... i'd have to say my money is on grammar or scotts
I'm confident in saying that joeys will provide a huge fight up front. The wrecking ball that is joeys 3rd XV will be hard to stop as it creates havoc this year

footyaha

Bob McCowan (2)
They've just come off a big win against St Greg's 1st XV as I was told

Oh wow!! The grammar first xv was scheduled for a game against them early in the term but the weather called it off, that result would have been a good direct comparison to the joeys team

mike parker

Frank Nicholson (4)
They've just come off a big win against St Greg's 1st XV as I was told

was lucky enough to be in the area... and saw number 15 from joeys having a blinder, maybe just a little more work on kicking goals throughout the week, but besides that was best on ground for me

Status
Not open for further replies.