• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2015

Who will win GPS 2015?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

footyaha

Bob McCowan (2)
^^^^

And I believe the Joeys 1sts side looks like this

Joeys 1st XV
1. Layton Holley
2. Tom Horton
3. Cameron Fazzari
4. Tom Leaver
5. Nathan Gittoes
6. Dom McGrath
7. Lochie Simpson
8. Will Anderson
9. Will Wennerbom
10. Tom Wright
11. Blaise Barnes
12. Nick Wilkinson
13. Eddy King
14. Yirrbi Jaffer-Williams
15. Tim Clements

Any idea of joeys 2s?

George Grant

Ward Prentice (10)
Riverview Newington 17-31, View had lead into 2nd half but couldn't hold on to New's 19 unanswered points.

Good performances by Sepessa Tarogi-Logi (15), Simon Kennewell (13) from New

Good performances by Will Terry (13) and Dominic Mete (14) who scored 3 tries in the first half including a chip and chase for the 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Just thought I would inform y'all of Mcgregor's injury update: he is still in the process of nursing a stress fracture in his ankle. It would be unlikely to see him running during this term but fingers crossed he will return to full speed by next term

That is misinformation. Stay tuned.

Up and Over

Frank Nicholson (4)
Who were stand outs for both teams

Tom Leaver from Joeys looked good and Tom Horton lead from the front
Shore couldn't match them "power and strength"wise --- looks like a long season ahead .... missing last years cohort already, especially the passion and leadership of Woodhill

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Tom Leaver from Joeys looked good and Tom Horton lead from the front
Shore couldn't match them "power and strength"wise --- looks like a long season ahead .. missing last years cohort already, especially the passion and leadership of Woodhill

The "two Toms" are quality performers and have been for years. Expect them to figure prominently at GPS selection time & probably beyond.

Status
Not open for further replies.