• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW AAGPS Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crackerjack

Bill Watson (15)
They ran out of bread rolls and BBQ sauce .... Should be a yellow card ..

I had similar experiences last year - no more Az pies, no sauce, etc, and vowed no repeat of it this year. So, I went hard and I went early today, and took no culinary prisoners enroute, and probably have scant need for dinner

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
The 2016 AAGPS Tipping update
The combination we are looking for is:

KIS?IS

@Rich_E is off to a good start with KISKIS.

Yours truly is kicking the Tip-o-meter. NJSNJE WTF? Hard to get more wrong.:rolleyes:

Result for N v K in 2nd XV?

loiterer

Sydney Middleton (9)
I had similar experiences last year - no more Az pies, no sauce, etc, and vowed no repeat of it this year. So, I went hard and I went early today, and took no culinary prisoners enroute, and probably have scant need for dinner
That's who ate all the pies!

theman123

Peter Burge (5)

KIS?IS

King

Yours truly is kicking the Tip-o-meter. NJSNJE WTF? Hard to get more wrong.:rolleyes:

King 2nd won I didn't get the score.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)

KIS?IS

Kings won

SonnyDillWilliams

Nev Cottrell (35)
wow ... poor old Joeys ... to lead for the first 62 minutes only to done by a try to the big 13

its like there is a curse on the Firsts ... although more surprisingly the Joeys 2nds got done too

the View 13 looked very ginger at the end of the game, so hopefully View haven't won the game, only to lose one of their best (and captain)

it was a great arm wrestle in front of a huge crowd ... View seemed to have the bigger forwards, while Joeys seemed to have more zip

anyway Joeys are by no means done ... this years comp is going to be an open one ... and no doubt when Newington gets their 10 back, anyone can win on the day

my points ... Joeys
3 points Wrecking Ball 8, Miti?
2 points Jaffer-Williams (13)
1 point ... the 7 Dalton ? who unfortunately left late in the game with a rib injury?

View
3 points ... to Terry (13)
2 points ... to Fenn (8)
1 point ... #1 Cutler

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member

KISKIS

@Rich_E nails the start from the blocks with KISKIS.

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
wow . poor old Joeys . to lead for the first 62 minutes only to done by a try to the big 13

its like there is a curse on the Firsts . although more surprisingly the Joeys 2nds got done too

the View 13 looked very ginger at the end of the game, so hopefully View haven't won the game, only to lose one of their best (and captain)

it was a great arm wrestle in front of a huge crowd . View seemed to have the bigger forwards, while Joeys seemed to have more zip

anyway Joeys are by no means done . this years comp is going to be an open one . and no doubt when Newington gets their 10 back, anyone can win on the day

too much kicking from the Joeys 11 and 15. No doubt the 11 has a good boot but its too obvious most of the time.
SJC did enough to win but SIC just hung in there and refused to believe they were out of it.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)

Were the pies magnificent?

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)
Round 1 indicates the most evenly matched 1sts competition for some time. All results quite close. Makes for a good year of rugby.

Azzuri

Trevor Allan (34)

The early bird analogy fits nicely Rich.

I for one will be ensuring I arrive for 6ths when we play Shore and buy every single pie, eat half the inventory and sell the rest for a 20 bucks a throw and reckon I will still be cleaned out of stock before thirds run on.

Cash

Sydney Middleton (9)
Full results are up.

Attachments

• test.PNG
    test.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 398

Rich_E

Ron Walden (29)

KIS?IS

Close but not quite. I picked Joeys in 2nds - see post 657

Status
Not open for further replies.