• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW Waratahs vs Blues, Sat May 28th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Actually wondering if this is not a master stroke by Rangi?? Just maybe Tahs will read all the stuff about them now walking the game because of 'B' team etc, and may not be quite as fired up?? See Rangi may of thought Blues would lose anyway, so playing mental games??;);):p

Look, mate, any Waratah who has been with the franchise for a while is motivated to treat every game as a potential minefield. They know all about losing and the pain that goes with it. Every single player will be playing his guts out for his team and himself.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Sensible and erudite posts seem to allude your writings
huh-confused.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Look, mate, any Waratah who has been with the franchise for a while is motivated to treat every game as a potential minefield. They know all about losing and the pain that goes with it. Every single player will be playing his guts out for his team and himself.
Mate in all seriousness, from what I have seen I haven't thought any different, I have actually at times cheered for them, and as a kiwi who lived in Qld for 20 odd years, that's saying something, there is something good bulding there in my opinion!!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
The only reason I could see for the Blues not resting players would be if they were trying to break the 12-win record and hit 13... but that's nowhere near as important as winning the comp.
And also giving wider squad opportunities when also no threat to finals

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
The memories of last year would also be too top of mind to take any game lightly…

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
I almost hit "report" on this post as I thought someone had hacked DP's account. Sensible and erudite posts seem to allude your writings most of the time....
Loves a meme….more memes than bros from a Sonny Bill interview!

Last edited:

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
T-minus 10 hours for ignition sequence start on Operation B-Team Diaper Dash. Callsign: Deesrespect.

Valves, stable.

Boosters, stable.

Weather's looking real nice up here Houston, all systems are a go.

astra-static-fire-rocket-3-1.gif

Houston: "Checking command modules".
Coach Leon: "Houston, could you please turn the f****** sprinklers off?"
Houston: "Copy that".
Jock McKenzie: "Where am I and who are these people?"

Anton Segner: "I welcome your sprinkler tinkles and stupid war jokes, Mr Jock".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.