• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NSW Waratahs vs Blues, Sat May 28th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Bit of a cripple fight.

Jock Mac not exactly hitting the ground running at this level.

Surprised how well Evans and Tua combo are working together in the centres.

TLDR; BLUES DEVELOPMENT xiii KEEPING NSFW LEGENDS SCORELESS DEEP INTO RUGBY FOOTBALL MATCH

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Don’t agree. Forwards are putting pressure on us. Two men up and we got pushed off the ball. Hopeless.
Donaldson’s territory game kicking wise been pretty ordinary. Decent crowd but quiet as game lacking spark as very scrappy with lots of handling errors and turnover ball.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
You would expect the Tahs to start figuring this out a lot better soon. The Blues certainly look like a team that has perhaps left some of their better players elsewhere, doesn't seem to be any flow.

Lightblue

Arch Winning (36)
You would expect the Tahs to start figuring this out a lot better soon. The Blues certainly look like a team that has perhaps left some of their better players elsewhere, doesn't seem to be any flow.
And the Tahs are 3 down.

Running_rugby_1954

Dave Cowper (27)
Yep those damn forwards making him kick the ball like a toddler.
If your biggest issue (and it appears to be, because you are only targeting that player) from the tahs so far, is the fullback, I’d say your knowledge of how the game works doesn’t deserve the credence you pretend to give it.

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
If your biggest issue (and it appears to be, because you are only targeting that player) from the tahs so far, is the fullback, I’d say your knowledge of how the game works doesn’t deserve the credence you pretend to give it.
Yeah look I dont know shit about rugby and don't pretend to.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Interesting to see if Coleman’s half time address can turn around the tahs slumber as they are definitely not on first half

Status
Not open for further replies.