• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Nz domestic rugby 2020

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Coles has to be world's best hooker. Obscenely talented. Also, NZ just pulls no-name talented #8s from anywhere* that are better than any fucking 8 we've got.

*assuming anywhere means pacific islands

Dismal Pillock

David Codey (61)
anywhere*

tenor.gif

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Coles has to be world's best hooker. Obscenely talented. Also, NZ just pulls no-name talented #8s from anywhere* that are better than any fucking 8 we've got.

Yep and as he the son of an All Black:), man you got ot stop looking at the colour of a man's skin:p. By geez he played well that boy, thought Otere went bloody well, and does Reika Ioane think Foster and co need another headache, he looks like we want 13 jersey in the ABs. The big PT impressed the dhit out of me at lock even with the pink head, and the Ranga Robinson is coming on mre too!! Pretty reasonable couple of games for weekend.

waiopehu oldboy

George Smith (75)
No worries (& yes you are :)).

Supposedly he played 10 either at school or for his club, I remember someone on The Breakdown touting him as the ultimate super sub, able to cover 6, 8 & 10.

Edit: in fairness, Te Ika A Maui & Te Wai Pounamu are strictly speaking Pacific Islands given they're (a) Islands & (b) located in the Pacific Ocean :).

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
No worries (& yes you are :)).

Supposedly he played 10 either at school or for his club, I remember someone on The Breakdown touting him as the ultimate super sub, able to cover 6, 8 & 10.

Edit: in fairness, Te Ika A Maui & Te Wai Pounamu are strictly speaking Pacific Islands given they're (a) Islands & (b) located in the Pacific Ocean :).

I suspect that may slip past one or two of our Aussie mates on here WOB, and fair enough too it something I not expect them to ne aware of.

aeneas

Tom Lawton (22)
The best part of this entire rugby recommencement is that there could be some absolutely filthy hair on show to the world. From the Blues alone, Blake Gibson looks to be cultivating a Goodhue/mullet; Hoskins Sotutu has the Jerry Collins Guinness look going; I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but Sam Nock's hair has advanced to it's next evolutionary stage.

I'm sure there's plenty of similar such filth to be found amongst the southerners.

You werent wrong

zer0

John Thornett (49)
WAaHSYj.jpg

Akira and Hoskins on the field at the same time? Me oh my the Chiefs gon' get f*cked at the gain-line if Cane isn't there yes boy.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
FFS that is not a bad Blues team again, even with Akira starting with Ranga Robinson injured, Paplii on the other flank was real good when he came on against Canes last week. Tasty battle coming up!