• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

NZ July 2021 Tests (& other matches)

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Don’t worry about releasing the ball right in front of the ref. Even your commentators picked up on it, fuck me sideways.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Ioane 40 min watch: Three Fijian's run his way, three Fijian's sent backwards. One turnover earned (by driving the carrier into touch). Good post-contact metres made on both his carries. Two lineout wins. Pretty sure he wasn't offside either.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Don’t worry about releasing the ball right in front of the ref. Even your commentators picked up on it, fuck me sideways.

You not a fan of Murphy then KOB?
I did think he called time on a tad quick when Reece scoed his 3rd try.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Ioane 40 min watch: Three Fijian's run his way, three Fijian's sent backwards. One turnover earned (by driving the carrier into touch). Good post-contact metres made on both his carries. Two lineout wins. Pretty sure he wasn't offside either.

Think Akira is going not bad at all zer0

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Cotter AND Ryan in Fiji's coaching setup? That's some top tier forwards coaching. Helps explain a few things.....

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Ioane second half watch (26 mins): One tackle halting the carrier. One tackle driving the carrier backwards. One cover tackle. Two turnovers earned (strip in a tackle, forced knock-on). Post-contact metres made on his three carries. First forward back after Volovola's intercept. Offside penalty was tight but looked more legitimate than the first one.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Am I right in saying that we could overhear the stadium announcement putting the crowd 20k? Meaning more people turned up to watch the fucken Blues than the All Blacks?