• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Our Last Chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

disco

Chilla Wilson (44)
Aussies by 12 with a bonus point :thumb

If we win our last two tri-nations games & Tokyo I'll be very happy.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Looking forward tonight for a number of reasons:

One - The starting debut of Will Genia - he finally gets his chance and I hope he has a big one. Burgess to be dynamite impact off the bench as well.

Two - haven't seen a better half of international rugby than I saw from the Boks in the first half last week, for a long time. Hope they bring that brand of rugby to Suncorp.

Three - Aussie front row dominance.

Going to be a ripper - Wallabies by five!

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
spectator said:
Two - haven't seen a better half of international rugby than I saw from the Boks in the first half last week, for a long time. Hope they bring that brand of rugby to Suncorp.

Did you not watch the Lions v Boks series ?

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
naza said:
spectator said:

To be honest, no.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
spectator said:
Looking forward tonight for a number of reasons:

One - The starting debut of Will Genia - he finally gets his chance and I hope he has a big one. Burgess to be dynamite impact off the bench as well.

Three - Aussie front row dominance.

Going to be a ripper - Wallabies by five!
Got the winning margin wrong, and there was no repeat of that Springbok first half, but I was mightily heartened by Genia and the front row.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
spectator said:
naza said:
spectator said:

To be honest, no.

Do yourself a favour. The Lions showed more enterprise and quality running rugby in the series than I've seen from the Wallabies in my lifetime.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
naza said:
The Lions showed more enterprise and quality running rugby in the (recent) series than I've seen from the Wallabies in my lifetime.

Obviously never saw Mark Ella play, Naza. ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.