• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Out my way

Status
Not open for further replies.

namtrak

Tom Lawton (22)
Got this message when I to access the site

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for eqads.com

What is the current listing status for eqads.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 3 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 6 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 6 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-05-06, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-05-06.
This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS558 (NET2EZ), AS11486 (COLO).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, eqads.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

sjg

Frank Nicholson (4)
what did JW think was going to happen going shoulder high to a monster like that?? fair play to him though he didnt shy away but never had a chance with that body position. #12 approached the tackle with much better technique and put down the behemoth (admittedly after JW received the full force of Newtons third law of motion)

ACT Crusader

Jim Lenehan (48)
what did JW think was going to happen going shoulder high to a monster like that?? fair play to him though he didnt shy away but never had a chance with that body position. #12 approached the tackle with much better technique and put down the behemoth (admittedly after JW received the full force of Newtons third law of motion)

Wilko has never shied away from a tackle even as an old man. Good on him, made a great highlight :)

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Rod Kafer vs Lomu

kafer_zpsb4ba33b7.gif

Roundawhile

Billy Sheehan (19)
It seems strange that the written report mentions the shoulder as the problem but the medical staff lift him under the armpits in the clip. Hmmmm

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
I liked the way the #12 from the White team showed concern for JW and appeared to place him in the recovery position.

Concern for a fellow player on the opposition team was more important than continuing the game.

Well done that man.

BDA

Peter Johnson (47)
i could watch that clip a million times. but then again I never truly got over "that" drop goal in 03

Status
Not open for further replies.