• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pat O'Connor coming back in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jauzy19

Ward Prentice (10)
But i don't know where. He was playing for french club Agen. With Mumm leaving and Sharpe retiring he could be useful for the Force or Tahs.

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
I've heard this guy linked to more clubs than any other player.

There was even a rumour he was going to play a year of park footy in Melbourne to get himself right to be an inaugural Rebel, but in the period beforehand he went from NPC to Wallaby Squad and then the Waratahs business happened.

SuperGrover

Darby Loudon (17)
According to the infallible Wikipedia...

1205384413.jpg

Full name Patrick O'Connor
Date of birth 7 January 1985 (age 27)
Place of birth Brisbane, Australia
Height 1.97 m (6 ft 6 in)
Weight 114 kg (17 st 13 lb)
School Marist College Ashgrove

Pat O’Connor (born 7 January 1985 in Brisbane, Australia is a former rugby union player for the Western Force in the Super 14 competition. He now plays for SU Agen in the Top 14. In 2007 O'Connor shattered a knee in an unusual training incident and many put his career to an end. But in 2009 he returned to Super 14 rugby and in October 2010, Pat was snatched up by the Waratahs. In October 2010, Pat was selected to the Australia training squad for the 2010 Spring Tour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_O'Connor_(rugby_player)

Forcefield

Ken Catchpole (46)
I wouldn't mind having him back at the Force. He was good in 2006 but the double knee job buggered him up a bit.

Was he any good at Agen?

Status
Not open for further replies.