• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Peter Hynes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Yeah it's sad. He really did deserve to be there at the business end of the season for the Reds. A rare team man in the modern game. Who knows, he might make it back or it might be a bridge too far.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
I think he will be back. With the break during next years comp it's an even longer season so there is plenty of time but it would be nice to see him before June.

Best of luck to him with the recovery. Can't wait to see him playing again.

DPK

Peter Sullivan (51)
I hope he gets back. He's been one of my favorite wingers for the Wallabies; always seemed to have that "ghosting" style of beating defenders that Larkham had. Deceptively quick, too.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Sounds like a huge operation he needed, and I wish him the very best for a good recovery. He needs Timmy Horan to have a word or two - he made an amazing recovery after destroying his knee, and it will take Hynes a massive rehab effort over many months to get full mobility, let alone get back to top level rugby. I hope he does. He strikes me as a great team man, and we know his ability at Test and Super level.

spectator

Bob Davidson (42)
Whether he plays again or not, I hope he gets a good knee out of that marathon surgery. Wonderful player who seems like a very decent bloke off the field

C

chief

The one bloke who deserved to be there for the Reds this year. People say Horwill and others were the ones who deserved it. He has been there throughout the dark days. He's been there when Miller, Slack and Jones were coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.