• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pic needs a caption

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
enjoy_rugby.jpg

Rugby, northern hemisphere style.

S

spooony

enjoy_rugby.jpg

Paître sur mes lèvres, et si ces collines être sec, s'écarter inférieure, où se trouvent les fontaines agréables

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Paître sur mes lèvres, et si ces collines être sec, s'écarter inférieure, où se trouvent les fontaines agréables

Babel Fish - To feed on my lips, and if these hills dry being, s' to draw aside lower, where are the pleasant fountain?????

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Enough. I find the picture disturbing enough, but all the comments are making it downright creepy.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Looks like a league scrum...

Can't be. Someone is actually pushing and the ball is in the scrum.

Can we please let this pic die and be buried as fast as possinle please?

Here, here's a new pic to caption:

2502d1191907226-rugby-world-cup-she_men_1.jpg

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
To make up for my previous effort, I offer the new version of the haka, soon to be trialled at rugby grounds everywhere:

1246562493.jpg

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
http://a3.sphotos.AK (Andrew Kellaway).fbcdn.net/hphotos-AK (Andrew Kellaway)-snc7/419803_10150558979797144_10622282143_9338754_1441821600_n.jpg

Australia's most underrated 13 takes on Australia's most overrated. Which one is which depends on where you were born...

Hint: If you were born outside of Queensland the overrated one is Ant, if you were born inside Queensland you probably can't read this.... ;)