• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pick the Score - The Blackness vs the Men in Gold 11/9/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
Blind faith is just that, Blind.

They did well on the SA tour, but are still mentally fragile. ABs 10-7, but I hope not.

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
Blind faith is just that, Blind.

They did well on the SA tour, but are still mentally fragile. ABs 10-7, but I hope not.
The All Blacks are rusty, the Wallabies on form. No way blind faith. Myself usually back the All Blacks but not this time.

Thin Thighs

Ted Fahey (11)
33-16
1 YC to All Black Front row
1 YC to Bam Bam PoCaw who will get sprung doing what His Most Excellency Sir R McCawe does so well.

MOTM will be M Lawrence's whistle

Men in Gold will again succumb to bad oranges in a game of two halves.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
0-0 draw; no yellow cards.

would've agreed but I think 15 YCs per team is much more likely.

In all seriousness I think it'll be close but ABs to prevail 35-28.
Heart says Wobs 143-0 (to beat the RWC record against Namibia)

Crow

Jimmy Flynn (14)
27-24 wb?

I think that's more a hopeful guess than a reasonable prediction. A bit of consistency from the gold side would clear that up.

whatty

Bob Loudon (25)
GL tonight, the loss of Carter can not be underestimated. 32 24 to AUS.

Virgin post, Gday lads.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
G'day whatty, Kangaroo Sausage,

That's pretty bold KS. Mind you, no-one was tipping that we'd beat the Boks 49-0 a couple of seasons ago.

I reckon O. Franks will go the bin. Lawrence has seen the video, he'll be primed.

I can't see us winning, though. Maybe 30-18 to the Invisible Men.

T

Thismybrotha

14-6 half time in favour of the wallabies.

Really hard to tell if the Wallabies are playing good or the All Blacks playing bad.

Kurtley Beale, Rocky Elsom, Lachy Turner and James O'Connor have all had phenomenal games so far.

Beale in particular has had fantastic defence and attack. He's broken the line quite a few times and has pulled off some try saving tackles.

Status
Not open for further replies.