• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Possibles vs Probables Friday 3rd August 6.45pm kickoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Worth a thread by itself

Like to see Andrew Deegan given a shot. Also will be interesting to see how Pat Sio goes

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
38010077_1458148904329132_4941390256646651904_o.jpg

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Awww Leichhardt i heard someone mention North Sydney and i was going to walk over.

Never mind.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Some surprises in that side.

I thought Slipper was still injured, or at least on the outer due to a failed drug test. Has he been playing in the Brisbane comp?

Great to see Sorovi and Deegan paired in the halves. Fantastic opportunity for them to show their wares. Just hope they are able to do so for the future well being of Aus rugby.

Haven't seen anything of Parma Fou this year, but his form in the 7s was good beforehand. How is he going?

Tupou at 15 is a bit of a surprise, but if it means that Banks, Maddocks and Muirhead are in or are benchies for the Wallabies selection, then understandable.

Even without the Tahs representatives, this should be a walk in the park for the Wallabies selection, as you'd expect, but still a very good initiative.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Derpus, catch a tram to Leichhardt North and walk up. That's a damned side closer than North Sydney, or the city, is to NSO.

Rebels3

Jim Lenehan (48)
Awesome to see Tupou, he is a superb talent. One of the key reasons i believe Naivalu might benefit from a change of State next year.

With Slipper appearing to be on the outer at the Reds, is this an indication he might still have a future in Australian rugby, perhaps at another state?

Penguin

John Solomon (38)
Wasn't his reason for the coke the stress of caring for his crook Mum? Not sure how far along she is but don't think he's likely to take off OS if his mum's unwell..

How far along? FFS she's not pregnant! Bit of respect please!

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Going with a mate to the game at leichardt as just up the road for me and pretty good value in terms of the cost of entry!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.