• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Pot... Kettle... Black... WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jethro Tah

Bob Loudon (25)
Bonjour. The interest in this is really building up, and to be honest , a week ago, it was just another group game which i expected France to lose, so wasn't all that bothered to the extent that i agreed to a big night out with mates on friday night away from home. i was going to leisurely drive back to home on sat morning. Since Ireland beat Australia ( apologies for the reminder, guys) and potentially changed the expected QF/SF match ups, and then the rubbish that Peter Bile has uttered, i'm going to be getting up much earlier to accompanying hangover to get home by 09.30 here in UK to watch the tie of the group stages, with bated breath. I fully expect Les Bleus to put on a good show, and I for one think the Yachvili Parra axis is a masterstroke. Also good to know that a loss , for once, has upsides too!!

Cheers Attila and welcome aboard. Now you've got me pumped for a big game. I too like to idea of Parra at flyhalf so they can practise their 10 man rugby for the knockout stages. I am also looking forward to seeing Picamoles run out again after his strong performance v Canada. I am still picking the Darkness to win but if they turn up on the day this game could set up the French for a solid foundation heading into the finals.

A

attila1998

The Darkness and their fans are really up for this one, so i think it will feel like a knockout game. The back row match up is worth the entry fee alone, despite what the NZ Herald think, and nous avons " Le Dark Destroyer"... step forward and take a bow, Monsieur Dusautoir. Are any others licking their lips at this forthcoming little rumble?

Status
Not open for further replies.