• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Premium Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Now that you're in this extremely interesting thread, I'm hoping you have 5 minutes free to fill out a survery that will help help me greatly with my uni marketing assignment.

It doesn't even matter if you drink tea or not, we need to collect around 200 responses!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FT6VKR3

Cheers,
Moses.

Scarfman

Knitter of the Scarf
Mate, head to the pub, take a laptop, order about 5 jugs, and fill them all out yourself. Its traditional university assignment procedure.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
That's got a lot of merit Scarfie, could I perhaps take the jugs and laptop to Valentines dinner?

en_force_er

Geoff Shaw (53)
or you could invite 10 mates round on the promise that the first round the next night is on you.

doing 20 surveys each would be alot easier.

being a student myself I WOULD help you but my internet is capped. it's so slow.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Nah, it sounds like crap doesn't it.

The story is one bloke in our syndicate group works for a large tea company in oz and their thnking of bringing out a premium fruit tea based on it's successful launch in the Netherlands and England. They've got heaps of data and research that we can use so it seemed a good choice for a project.

For me there is one key difference between Australia and Europe when it comes to the hot beverage market - who's going to drink a bloody tea when it's 35C? Grab a beer, much more refreshing.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Moses said:
Nah, it sounds like crap doesn't it.

The story is one bloke in our syndicate group works for a large tea company in oz and their thnking of bringing out a premium fruit tea based on it's successful launch in the Netherlands and England. They've got heaps of data and research that we can use so it seemed a good choice for a project.

For me there is one key difference between Australia and Europe when it comes to the hot beverage market - who's going to drink a bloody tea when it's 35C? Grab a beer, much more refreshing.
'Cept if you're off the grog! :'( :'(
Fruit tea? Nooooooo!
Although a chamomile tea before bed is nice!! ;)

Scotty

David Codey (61)

Just like iced tea doesn't seem to have taken off in England.

Although I'm surprised that even a hot fruit tea would have taken off there. They are pretty conservative with their teas.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
NTA said:
cyclopath said:
Although a chamomile tea before bed is nice!! ;)

Your ovaries playing up again?
Yeah, yeah. I was a sceptic too, but it helps me sleep. I drink a shedload of coffee through the day. At least it isn't fruit - it's a flower. That's better....isn't it? :eek: :eek:

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Scorz said:
Poofs. Earl Grey, and Earl Grey only, innit.

Earl Grey? Gone off green tea with added bergamot?

Poof.

Rooibos. Only grows out in the mountains of the Cederberg.

Plus, it's lovely. I loathe normal tea, because it's just tannin in a bag, but rooibos is great tack.

Scorz

Syd Malcolm (24)
The green tea stained the china, pissed the butler off.

I used to like Roiboos. Can't stand it now though!

Status
Not open for further replies.