• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Private Fantasies for RWC 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryce

Darby Loudon (17)
Any kind of win against anyone in the final, after a thumping win over England in the semi. Hopefully involving chris ashton getting hammered with the ball, and humiliated in defence

kiap

Steve Williams (59)
To paraphrase one lung-deficient, ex-rugby playing Olympic swim coach - Stuff the Bledisloe, we've come for Bill !

When that comes to pass, the Bled will follow.

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
I wish for Robbie Deans to use his bench like Link does.

I wish for a solid tight five. Robinson,TPN, Slipper, Sharpe and Horwill will do me just fine.

I wish for the Bledisloe and Tri Nations to be won on the the path to win Bill for the third time.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
8. Stop this JO'N/ARU HQ pandering to RD - 'you must stay for years more'. This will risk a subtle lack of the essential performance anxiety needed. RD must know - this, the 2011 3Ns, the 2011 Bled, the RWC, this is your time son, this is the time for the delivery the fans rightly expect after the investments made and patience shown to date.

I would like to see the referees police the game - primarily the breakdown - like last years S14. This would be a good job for JO'N, get him to go butt heads with the IRB and the refs committee. A dour, negative tournament like the 2007 edition would be a total blight on the game.

Ham

Sydney Middleton (9)
my secret fantasy is with 20 mins to go in the final after a few injuries we need another player and robbie deans looks high into the crowd, points his finger and says "you"
i lace up, take the field- steal an intercept and win the game...
well- u asked for fantasies...

Not nearly impressive enough. It has to be after 10 beers and a pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.