• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QF 4 Brumbies vs Hurricanes 4-07 7.35pm AEST, 9.35pm NZT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Be interested to see Cane's team named, are the players that were sick recovered? Have the Canes stayedAussie, and if so I guessing they would be in Sydney rather than Canberra?

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Should just pack there bags and go home..
Yep not sure Tomikin, never been to Canberra myself, but almost all ex players on tv say it really tough, and don't go there before you need to. No idea why,(some suggestions Dunedin even feels warm in comparison and it sterile place) they might all be taking the proverbial. but think the feeling is rather than flying all the way home from Perth, a stop at Coojee and train there and easy flight to Canberra?

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Yep not sure Tomikin, never been to Canberra myself, but almost all ex players on tv say it really tough, and don't go there before you need to. No idea why,(some suggestions Dunedin even feels warm in comparison and it sterile place) they might all be taking the proverbial. but think the feeling is rather than flying all the way home from Perth, a stop at Coojee and train there and easy flight to Canberra?

I was talking cause we going to spank them..But I've never been colder then at Bruce stadium. For Sunday morning Hockey or at the rugby.. The Concrete Esky is built in a wind tunnel.. so might be 4 degrees but wind chills -5 or some bullshit..

Going Perth to Coogee really doesn't set you up for game in Canberra.

Last edited:

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
BRUMBIES (1-15): James Slipper, Folau Fainga'a, Allan Ala'alatoa, Darcy Swain, Cadeyrn Neville, Tom Hooper, Luke Reimer, Pete Samu, Nic White, Noah Lolesio, Andy Muirhead, Irae Simone, Len Ikitau, Tom Wright, Tom Banks

RESERVES: Lachlan Lonergan, Scott Sio, Sefo Kautai, Nick Frost, Rory Scott, Jahrome Brown, Ryan Lonergan, Ollie Sapsford

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
BRUMBIES (1-15): James Slipper, Folau Fainga'a, Allan Ala'alatoa, Darcy Swain, Cadeyrn Neville, Tom Hooper, Luke Reimer, Pete Samu, Nic White, Noah Lolesio, Andy Muirhead, Irae Simone, Len Ikitau, Tom Wright, Tom Banks

RESERVES: Lachlan Lonergan, Scott Sio, Sefo Kautai, Nick Frost, Rory Scott, Jahrome Brown, Ryan Lonergan, Ollie Sapsford
6 - 2 bench as well.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
I was talking cause we going to spank them..But I've never been colder then at Bruce stadium. For Sunday morning Hockey or at the rugby.. The Concrete Esky is built in a wind tunnel.. so might be 4 degrees but wind chills -5 or some bullshit..

Going Perth to Coogee really doesn't set you up for game in Canberra.
Canberra needs a rugby stadium with a closed roof…Canberra winters are brutal…

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
That's as full strength as the Brumbies get minus Valetini. Shame he's not fit. I thought he might be in for this week.
Yeh that is a bloody good side but Valetini will be missed. Hopefully the blip against MP (Moana Pasifika) was just that and brumbies can go all the way. Realistically of all the 3 oz sides in the finals brumbies probably only side that could go all the way.

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Canes;
  1. Mafileo
  2. Coles
  3. Franks
  4. Blackwell
  5. Walker-Leawere
  6. Gibson
  7. Kirifi
  8. Savea
  9. Perenara
  10. Morgan
  11. Rayasi
  12. Barrett
  13. Proctor
  14. Savea
  15. Moorby
Reserves
16. Aumua
17. Rakete-Stones
18. Lomax
19. Delany
20. Iose
21. Booth
22. Love
23. Goosen

No real surprises, perhaps no Sullivan, and no real lineout man at back.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Nice and warm
1654223853915.png

Last edited:

mst

Peter Johnson (47)
Thought I would check on who will be blowing the whistle and we have Paul Williams.

Just an observation, but has anyone else noticed the that Damon Murphy seems to have gone on leave since post the Brumbies Blues game? Maybe coincidence but from what I can recall, he did not have a gig last week nor this week.

The irony of this is when the papiers reported the Brumbies had asked for answers formally I jokingly said to Mrs MST that if RA are true to form, if they do anything it will be done silently; its the rugby way.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
I'd like the Hurricanes to noodle a win here simply because it will make life significantly easier for the Blues. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.