• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Colts - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIKEATIGER

Stan Wickham (3)
Haven't really had to much time to look, but from the glance:

I like the South team, probably a few Sunnybank guys may be disappointed, but I think it was almost in-line with what you guys said.

The North team, well it was only me who said anything and I didn't get many right anyways particularly in the forwards. I didn't see Norths or GPS play at all during the season, so I can't say too much on that front. Will have a closer look maybe tomorrow. The North looks like they just picked the same guys based upon schoolboys selections, particularly in the forwards.

My prediction Norths will get OWNED, particularly in the forwards, then in the backs

So .....Norths doubled the score of Souths. The North team looked tip top in the forwards... And of course Horan was very useful.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)
So ...Norths doubled the score of Souths. The North team looked tip top in the forwards. And of course Horan was very useful.

Well that was surprising. What was the final score ? And I don't think anyone suggested that Horan wasn't useful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Managreve

Stan Wickham (3)
42-21 or close.. South looked bigger but North looked more mobile . Good Quality game.. A few Easts boys could have sharpened the South pack.
Well that was surprising. What was the final score ? And I don't think anyone suggested that Horan wasn't useful.

Yes , Horan was great for North along with 2, 4, 5 and 7.. Setu didn't play
South had some size and pace ,9 , 11 ,12 stood out for South

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)

I also heard that Chris Morgan (Brothers 15) was the replacement for Setu and had a good game. Also Dewet (Wests) played well.

The sage

Vay Wilson (31)

Good hack btw. But agree with ur selections for the players of the game. My sources said that Horan had a good game not a "GREAT" game.

Watch it man!

Status
Not open for further replies.