• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swarley

Bob Loudon (25)
Is Jase Gilmore the new Churchie 1st XV coach? Word is he has came back to Brissy.

Jason Gilmore is definitely coming to Churchie. A new Churchie recruit was told as early as June that there'd be a new head coach for 2013. This stinks of corruption in the land of the Viking. Although it's hardly surprising after their completely botched plan for the 'Centenary Premiership'.

PlayedinHeaven

Allen Oxlade (6)
GT won't get any of the aforementioned imports and won't even go close to winning the premiership, Gilmore won't coach churchie next year, and Tuttle won't play 10 for Nudgee. BBC to climb off the bottom of the ladder and make it a real 5 way fight for the premiership with NC, BGS, TSS and ACGS with GT, BSHS, TGS knocking off some good opponents throughout the season without being premiership hopes.

Coogee Boy

Allen Oxlade (6)
GT won't get any of the aforementioned imports and won't even go close to winning the premiership, Gilmore won't coach churchie next year, and Tuttle won't play 10 for Nudgee. BBC to climb off the bottom of the ladder and make it a real 5 way fight for the premiership with NC, BGS, TSS and ACGS with GT, BSHS, TGS knocking off some good opponents throughout the season without being premiership hopes.
Hmmm.. 'PlayedinHeaven' a learned commentator: methinks BBC would rather stay under the radar, and for very good reason ... stricken by injuries in 2012, there will be a few teams taken by surprise in 2013.

C

Carlos Henendez

BSHS First XV Team 2013

1. Wayan Mclean
2. Josh Baravi
3. Enokka Kalapu
4. George James
5. Tawa Garland
6. Ben Petaia
7. Josh Wood
8. Alastair Berking
9. Blake Ford/Isaac Douglas
10. Jake Strachan
11. Serge Panochini
12. Scott Husband
13. Antonio Asiata
14. Jermaine Carter
15. Antoine Iosefo

Scrummy

Bob McCowan (2)
TSS 2013 from an Old Boys Prospective.

1sts/2nds. First name is 1sts and the second is 2nds

1. Brad Undi/Brandon Kay
2. Jake Lyon/Tom Kleise
3. Sam Clifton/???
4. Tom Perkins/Nathan Lyons
5. Jake Upfield/Lucas Stonhill
6. Joel Brown/Dylan Paraka
7. Luke Papworth/Pj Van Den Berg
8. Evander Guttenbeil/???
9. Issak Fines(got old he may repeat)/George Chapman
10.Mitch Third/Jock Campbell
11. Benji Neal/Ryan Menzies
12. New Centre(NSW Rep apparently)/Fred Durrough
13. Nili Fielea/Charley Chapman
14. Isaac Nathan/Ben Pearce
15. Ed Gibson/??? Mario Mapakai

Very fair guess. Though I wouldn't be sure about Mario. He has real potential but he doesn't seem to be really interested in trialling for 1sts.

carva

Bob McCowan (2)
BBC team prediction?

i just have to say this, but... why do you ask for a team prediction. You can just write one yourself, and people will give you a opinion on it. Seriously though, i hate when people ask then just say negative coments about it, cmon man im just having ago here.

mr pls

Allen Oxlade (6)
i just have to say this, but. why do you ask for a team prediction. You can just write one yourself, and people will give you a opinion on it. Seriously though, i hate when people ask then just say negative coments about it, cmon man im just having ago here.
Because I have no clue who BBC will put in there firsts so thats why I asked for a team prediction so I could see who?

kickbackkid

Allen Oxlade (6)
Tis particular age group for state high are the most inconsistent team I have ever seen they are good enough to go toe and toe with the best of them but if its not there day they are likely to lose to teams no where near there skill level.

Black234

Stan Wickham (3)
Tis particular age group for state high are the most inconsistent team I have ever seen they are good enough to go toe and toe with the best of them but if its not there day they are likely to lose to teams no where near there skill level.

They were only like that due to the poor coaching they received in years 9 and 10, watched them all this year and they seemed to better their performance the more they played together. They'll turn heads in 2013 .. watch out for them. TSS and NC will also be good with strong 16's from this year heading into next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.