• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack07

Chris McKivat (8)
I was just wondering is any of the Australian School boys from Qld playing in the GPS comp in 2015?
Also is the Reds identification squad that is playing before the Qld country and city match going to be a good indication of the best 17/18 year olds for next year?

rugbyhead01

Stan Wickham (3)
I don't think any of the Qld Aussie school boys will be back in GPS next year. Maybe Tuaina? I would say that the Reds identification squad would give you a good idea as I suppose that is the point of it. However, it would contain 17 year olds who may be finishing school this year wouldn't it and therefore not in the 2015 GPS comp?

Getwithme

Cyril Towers (30)
What is all this talk about the Reds Identification squad?
I also no there are 2 under 15 qld sides playing off. If so, there could be a heap of next year's top talent on show

Oldschool

Jim Clark (26)
I don't think any of the Qld Aussie school boys will be back in GPS next year. Maybe Tuaina? I would say that the Reds identification squad would give you a good idea as I suppose that is the point of it. However, it would contain 17 year olds who may be finishing school this year wouldn't it and therefore not in the 2015 GPS comp?
Reece Hewat will be back for NC

B

Bobby Sands

Ponga will be around again won't he? Or will he do year 12 in Townsville?

GPSupporter

Bob McCowan (2)
I notice those identification squads only have players from terrace, churchie, Ipswich and BBC (not sure about TGS or TSS)

jack07

Chris McKivat (8)
I notice those identification squads only have players from terrace, churchie, Ipswich and BBC (not sure about TGS or TSS)
TSS was there , all GPS schools had boys there and a few from Ashgrove.

The lists on the program was not correct

Realdeal

Fred Wood (13)
The squad will give you no indication to the teams for 2015

Realdeal

Fred Wood (13)
So what about coaches in 2015..... I predict changed at GT NC BBC for sure and then there needs to be changes at BSHS and IPPY ... Surely the state high coach can't survive or the ippy figure head coach ??

BraveandGame

Bob Loudon (25)
So what about coaches in 2015... I predict changed at GT NC BBC for sure and then there needs to be changes at BSHS and IPPY . Surely the state high coach can't survive or the ippy figure head coach ??

Cant see any change at GT building through 2015 for a tilt in 2016 coaching will remain the same i expect.

jack07

Chris McKivat (8)
And was
and was very average
I heard differently.The Red team followed their coaches instructions.
He shared field time with a BBC boy both played well in the 10 position.
15 and 14 combined well both from BBC first try was scored thru 15 passing off to 14 .
Another try was scored thru 14 handing off to 15.
Word from BBC boys is that they enjoyed the coaching staff at the Reds which was totally different to Barker's and his coaching teams style.

Status
Not open for further replies.