• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2018

Wombat70

Allen Oxlade (6)
It would appear that TSS will be without big number 8 Reno Gerrard and captain Tom Van der Schyft (6) this week end. They will de sorely missed.

Taipan168

Jim Clark (26)
It would appear that TSS will be without big number 8 Reno Gerrard and captain Tom Van der Schyft (6) this week end. They will de sorely missed.

ScreenHunter 107 Jul. 27.jpg

WW Bench

Bob McCowan (2)
GT v Nudgee
Ok ok here we go, the blockbuster of the season the Cattle Ticks vs the Fish Eaters. Nudgee will be super pumped about this and they are going into this a dead cert. Seriously as I said last week, these boys are the goods. Terrace won’t be able to hold a candle to the Blue and White and they will be full steam. Although the Terrace boys have some grit, so expect some fight and they have been well prepped this year. For example, to avoid another embarrassing incident like last year, the Terrace 1st XV has been told in no uncertain terms they must bend over, face the front, keep their mouth shut and say nothing when standing behind the post. Just stand there quietly and let them take the shot (not the first time they would have heard those words from a Catholic teacher). Anyway, as I have said I am on the Nudge and they will be too strong for their Catholic cousins. Nudgee by 12

BGS v BBC
Jeezuz Grammar you gotta show me something. You are better than this, I understand you academically focused, however, everyone is starting to get a little tired that at the start of every year and everytime you get belted, you roll back to the same old line. “We at Brisbane Grammar hold our academic culture much higher than our sporting culture”. That’s f%$cking fortunate because you would be in a right old mess if you didn’t. Anyway, you need to change your ways, everyone knows that school is important but rugby is importanter. BBC were pretty sharp last week, so start preparing the mantra again boys, because you're about to get schooled. BBC by 15

BSHS v TSS
Look out State High the freight train is coming and it’s not the one that you boys sprayed painted your tags on last weekend at Vulture St. It is big and white with 15 carriages and by Christ they go good. TSS made mincemeat of those Churchie Cream puffs and they won’t hold back on you boys. Best hope that you have is that the State funded bus breaks down on the way to game. TSS by 22. TSS train is coming.

TGS v IGS
OK so Ipswich beat BGS, but they might just have their hands full when they front up against the farmers. Fresh off bashing their half-brothers (which they have many) at Downlands last weekend, these boys I hear are rating themselves as a chance. Word is one those country boys had a great idea and bought a Braham bull in from Winton and they now have him playing 8. He made the Downlands game look like the Pamplona bull run. Downlands are one thing Ipswich is another, but I think they should let the bull off the chain and win by 8. Cause I don’t know if they have much else yet.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
We’re in for some of the bigger winning margins of GPS rugby in years tomorrow.

I’m not so sure - hard to gauge BGS BSHS just yet as I didn’t see footage.

BGS sound fit and forward will be well drilled

GT will fight hard very likely to be overpowered

TSS will miss their 8 I thought he was the game changer and churchie were hanging right in until he turned on his burners

Taipan

Chris McKivat (8)
Halftime GT 15 NC 14
Two intercept tries to Jangala Bennett.
Terrace have been the better team.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
BBC beat BGS 22-15
3 best players on field 3,12,10 all from BGS
BBC were poor disinterested/- and looked like a team in mourning over the trajedy that the school faced this week .
Another serious neck injury in 3rds.