• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2020

Gungenia

Billy Sheehan (19)
That’s still a mighty line up.they will miss the guys out tho that’s for sure. Is romano and taj our for the season?

Feel sorry for these boys. With Lington & Hansen also out for the season -BBC must be running short on props.
Annan was the fulcrum of their wide passing game.

A

Aussie Luke

Wow, Toowoomba really dominating BBC in the second half. Holding BBC to no points so far and putting on a try.

3rdXV Casual

Frank Nicholson (4)
Jesus a bloody good game between Terrace and TSS, Terrace lost it in kicks in the end. Reminded me a lot of last years game between BBC and TSS.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Wow, Toowoomba really dominating BBC in the second half. Holding BBC to no points so far and putting on a try.

NC are now outright favourites- ref wasn’t conducive to running rugby but well battled TGS - good to get an ugly win out the way.

A

Aussie Luke

Tough times ahead for TSS???

GT won 13,14,15,16 A games and lost 1st after the bell - been awhile since that would have happened.

To be fair, TSS have really never won a lot of rugby games on any given GPS rugby day against the big rugby schools, apart from the 1st XV and 2nds. Nudgee usually puts on about 80 percent or greater of wins per rugby day and so I’m not surprised if a credible rugby school such as Terrace is doing the same.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
To be fair, TSS have really never won a lot of rugby games on any given GPS rugby day against the big rugby schools, apart from the 1st XV and 2nds. Nudgee usually puts on about 80 percent or greater of wins per rugby day and so I’m not surprised if a credible rugby school such as Terrace is doing the same.

They’re normally good from when they import 15-16 and above!!!

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
118659827_206833441020032_7757513214322248916_o.jpg

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
NC are now outright favourites- ref wasn’t conducive to running rugby but well battled TGS - good to get an ugly win out the way.

NC will be hungrily looking for scrums all day long. It would be interesting to see BBC penalty count on the weekend. They can’t afford that again.

Lammy

Allen Oxlade (6)
View attachment 11807

The score results dont seem to match. I wonder if the Acgs v Igs were the result published above rather than ACGS v BSHS. Can anyone confirm the real score?

The Churchie Bshs game was 34-17... It appears state high weren't using the Matchday app to score... If you look through the results in all the age groups you will see lots of nil scores. They just didn't score in real time using the app

C

CRUISER

The Churchie Bshs game was 34-17. It appears state high weren't using the Matchday app to score. If you look through the results in all the age groups you will see lots of nil scores. They just didn't score in real time using the app
Thanks Lammy. Makes sense.

Blanco

Ward Prentice (10)

You have to think Toowoomba just gave Nudgee the blueprints for the premiership. Hard grinding rugby, and with scattered showers forecast next weekend.... God wears butchers stripes.

C

CRUISER

You have to think Toowoomba just gave Nudgee the blueprints for the premiership. Hard grinding rugby, and with scattered showers forecast next weekend.. God wears butchers stripes.

Butchers wear butchers stripes actually.Lets hope they don’t butcher it.

Toowoomba forwards were tenacious against BBC and BBC were shellshocked and certainly not premiership material. Toowoomba forwards were not a large pack but mobile and brave. Nudgee forwards are Not like that. I have no doubt that BBC will address that , this week and come out better prepared. They look the classy team, with game winners all over the park.

BBC looked to take Toowoomba cheaply and got a wake up call. Not good news for Nudgee.

If I was coaching BBC, I would be using the deep kicks to keeping turning around Nudgee forward pack. As summer comes in, the Toowoomba style lightweight packs will go the distance.Nudgee don’t have that.

Nudgee deserves a shot at the title despite fielding one of the weakest first 15 in recent years. BBC will go to school on the Nudgee v Tss video. There is Their blueprint.

For mine, BBC are looking tired and Nudgee should be able to grab the Chocolates, but be prepared to eat mince Nudgee, in case you butcher it.

Its a shame that Terrace choked again, and could not knock TSS out of premiership contention to do both schools a favour.

Truely looking forward to the game. Genuine good luck both teams.

3rdXV Casual

Frank Nicholson (4)
Butchers wear butchers stripes actually.Lets hope they don’t butcher it.

Toowoomba forwards were tenacious against BBC and BBC were shellshocked and certainly not premiership material. Toowoomba forwards were not a large pack but mobile and brave. Nudgee forwards are Not like that. I have no doubt that BBC will address that , this week and come out better prepared. They look the classy team, with game winners all over the park.

BBC looked to take Toowoomba cheaply and got a wake up call. Not good news for Nudgee.

If I was coaching BBC, I would be using the deep kicks to keeping turning around Nudgee forward pack. As summer comes in, the Toowoomba style lightweight packs will go the distance.Nudgee don’t have that.

Nudgee deserves a shot at the title despite fielding one of the weakest first 15 in recent years. BBC will go to school on the Nudgee v Tss video. There is Their blueprint.

For mine, BBC are looking tired and Nudgee should be able to grab the Chocolates, but be prepared to eat mince Nudgee, in case you butcher it.

Its a shame that Terrace choked again, and could not knock TSS out of premiership contention to do both schools a favour.

Truely looking forward to the game. Genuine good luck both teams.

That Terrace choke would have been mighty upsetting for those lads, they were up 7 points right up until 67 minutes in. Then came the sharks with a try and a penalty goal.