• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD GPS Rugby 2020

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Agreed. I was also worried last year when Romano was out for the NC match. Petite was rock solid and gets down and dirty in the rucks, but he also had Jake Tierny who was a dominant GPS forward at the set piece and hitting it up and leading the pack for that game. If they loose another frontrower mid game it might spell trouble.

Scout

Peter Burge (5)
Are students from other schools allowed to watch from outside the fence? surely they wouldnt cop fines for that?

EVAL 1

Peter Burge (5)
Who’s up already? 5:30 pm here and 4:30 hours and half a bottle of rum to go. Need to pace myself.

Question. What was Romano’s injury? He looked good at the end of the TSS match. Just curious.

I cannot wait to watch this awesome game, the sun is out both teams will give us 1 hell of game good luck to both teams but I’m with the boys from Toowong
You may need another bottle either for the victory celebration or the sorrow, but at least you have another bottle. Good luck boys

3rdXV Casual

Frank Nicholson (4)
This game has already started brilliantly, what an electric atmosphere. I'll be backing BBC for this one, but it is not going to be easy.

A

Aussie Luke

As said (no one listened) Nudgee have the top 10 in the competition and he’s dominating the BBC 10

3rdXV Casual

Frank Nicholson (4)
Scores:
34 Churchie - 21 Toowoomba
25 TSS - 19 Ipswich
33 BBC - 22 Nudgee
No idea for State High vs Grammar although State High was up at half time

A

Aussie Luke

You have to admit Luke, you were asking for that

I admit that for sure. Once BBC scored just before half time I thought they would go on from there. Absolutely superb win for BBC and they really did show incredible character to come back from two tries down and then to essentially dominate the game in the second half. I’m disappointed as a Nudgee old boy but BBC really deserved this and I’m happy for those associated with BBC. A big night I suspect at the Regatta this eve!

As an interesting aside, State High put 50 on Grammar and the BBC v State High game is at State High next Friday. BBC will have to stay focused there.

3rdXV Casual

Frank Nicholson (4)
I admit that for sure. Once BBC scored just before half time I thought they would go on from there. Absolutely superb win for BBC and they really did show incredible character to come back from two tries down and then to essentially dominate the game in the second half. I’m disappointed as a Nudgee old boy but BBC really deserved this and I’m happy for those associated with BBC. A big night I suspect at the Regatta this eve!

As an interesting aside, State High put 50 on Grammar and the BBC v State High game is at State High next Friday. BBC will have to stay focused there.

Wow, I expected Grammar to give State High a grinding game given how much of a handful they have been for some of the bigger teams this season. Will be interesting to see what State High delivers next week for sure.

fairplay

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Wow, I expected Grammar to give State High a grinding game given how much of a handful they have been for some of the bigger teams this season. Will be interesting to see what State High delivers next week for sure.

They are going to be motivated to spoil the BBC party, that’s for sure. Nothing to loose and a huge scalp to take.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)

Have to say that was great composed quality rugby by the boys to come back from where they were after 35minutes is amazing well done - and Blanco once again you completely fucked up mate.