• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2012 Tipping Comp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
There could be an upset on the cards in the Brothers v Gold Coast game. Almost the entire Brothers backline are playing for Qld tonight and have to back up again in less than 24 hours.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
that one did cross my mind Jets. Not sure what I ended up tipping but I strongly considered that one.

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
that one did cross my mind Jets. Not sure what I ended up tipping but I strongly considered that one.
Jets / RR - can you blokes please stop toying with my emotions! LOL If only my Breakers were good enough to tip over the Bretheren but even with the disruption of the game tonight, the Bretheren will still be too classy! The class of 2012 for the Breakers is alot weaker in comparison to previous years and would struggle to beat the top 4 Gold Coast club sides!!!!!Here is hoping I am proven wrong!

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
Crusher, I followed the game via twitter updates and I thought my prediction may have come true but alas the boys from Crosby were too good in the end. My heart really wasn't in it though as I did tip the filth to do the job when push came to shove.

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
Crusher, I followed the game via twitter updates and I thought my prediction may have come true but alas the boys from Crosby were too good in the end. My heart really wasn't in it though as I did tip the filth to do the job when push came to shove.
As I was sanding there amongst the 'filth' on Saturday I was able to enjoy the odd rare moment when the boys held the lead briefly but true to form we fell off the pace when the Brethren upped the ante!

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
2 tipsters managed to tip the round this week with the big mover being RugbyReg who is now in second place. SoutherX was the other to get 5/5.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
You tipped Souths over Wests like most of us.

Also guys I am only posting the tipsters who have tipped recently from now on.

Refabit

Darby Loudon (17)
With Toby White back there is no way tigers will go down at home to uni.
So now that you have cast your die we will all be forced to tip & cheer Uni home.
Otherwise we won't have any chance of catching you and winning the car.
Unless its a double bluff ...
Norths & Souths also a coin toss for me this week.

MrTimms

Ken Catchpole (46)
Staff member
I recently started a new job which got in the way of everything, including tipping...

I start clawing back from now... Can everyone else miss a few rounds to make it more competitive?

East Coast Aces

Johnnie Wallace (23)
Souths let me down last week. But still backed them as I can't respect a team that wear different colour shorts and socks (always one with ankle socks) as I constantly see from Norths, typically their backs.

Jets

Paul McLean (56)
Staff member
SouthernX must be smoking crack as he managed to tip the round. It's the only way I can explain it. It's that or he is a savant.

Status
Not open for further replies.