• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
Dan54 have heard strong rumours that some of your boys might head down the M1 if you guys don't make the jump soon to Prems. Are Logan any closer to pushing for inclusion to Prems? Players are Colts and seniors

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
Rumours abound as well that Bond job has become a two horse race between Rebels asst Sean Hedger and Nudgee DOR Anthony Connellan with Hedger's overseas and super experience likely to see him pip Connellan at the post.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Off topic, but how has everyone selected which NRC team to go for?

I've gone with City because, well location, but the amount of Easts players.

Have GPS and brothers supporters sided with Country? Sunnybank with City?

TheBigDog

Nev Cottrell (35)
With reports today essentially confirming Frisby's return to the GPS side this weekend I'm backing the boys home. He adds another creative spark to a backline which is already very dangerous. Forwards will just need to muscle up again.

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
Agree with you TBD, think your forwards match or better their opponents, you have the firepower in the midfield and out wide to trouble the bank. Will be a great ame

Jeeper

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Yeah pickles made it through training 100% and is looking good for the weekend, few minor changes to the prem colts back line also that should make a difference.

This will be a very different game to a fortnight ago. I'll pick us in a close one. Really looking forward to both days of rugby.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Sunnybank: Feao Fotuaika, Samuel Mellor, Greg Holmes, Brendan Mitchell, Sam Rochester, Lolo Fakaosilea, Benjamin Adams, Jake Schatz, Sean O'Connor, Jake McIntyre, Junior Laloifi, Henry Taefu, Rex Tapuai, Matthew Feaunati, Brando Va’aulu
Coach: Rod Seib

GPS: Ryan Freney, Saia Fainga’a, Phil Kite, Marco Kotze, Dan Gorman, Michael Richards, Damian Stower, Jono Ellis, Sam Grasso, James Tuttle, Chris Kuridrani, Sam Johnson, Samu Kerevi, Issac Weier, Todd Winkley
Coach: Shane Arnold

T

Tigers Tale

I know there is always an element of rewarding the guys that have done it all season but I would be starting Liam Gill and Nick Frisby respectively tomorrow.

Why would you start them on the bench?

Jeeper

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Fantastic win for GPS second grade against the red heavys this evening.

Uni colts 1 thrashed us earlier today.

Big day tomorrow gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.