• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
Have heard through the grapevine Bond Uni will be fielding a very inexperienced lineup vs GPS and for that matter this season. A concern as a long term Breakers supporter to see the club plunge to the depths it has. No joy on the horizon in the short term at least

thierry dusautoir

Alan Cameron (40)
Thanks Reg.

I have 3 question for Matho:
1. For such a nice bloke why Brothers?
2. What's his plan for Sam Greene in the defensive line?
3. Where will he play Sam Johnson since he has played #13, #12 & #10 for Reds A.

A couple for Pat Richards:
1. What position will James Moore (Son of Rob who is head man at the QRL) who spent last year with the Melbourne Storm U20s play? And does he think he will feature in the Premier Grade line up?

2. Could he look back on the career of Matt Brandon who will play his 100th Premier Grade game against Souths in round 2. Maybe ask him whether he thought Brando was a better player than his former assistant coach Andrew Scotney?

Matt Brandon 2/3 S15 caps for the Force, 100 Premier grade games, two premierships, 2 Alec Evans Medals;

Andrew Scotney 10?? S12 Caps for the Reds, ??? Premier Grade Games, two premierships, 1 Alec Eavns Medal(equivalent)

Was under the impression that the reds A team lists had him registered as GPS

T

Tigers Tale

Reds A definitely playing the final because if two teams finished on same comp point as Reds A and Fiji did it then comes back to who won the head to head match.

So sadly the Reds A players are unavailable for Saturday's matches but apparently the reserves can play.

Oh how I wished they operated under different comp rules but unfortunately no.

I understand that Kirwan Sanday and Jack Kimmince have both been called up to the Reds A bench but are available to play for Easts on Saturday.

yoke

Bob McCowan (2)
Thanks Reg.

3. Where will he play Sam Johnson since he has played #13, #12 & #10 for Reds A.

1. What position will James Moore (Son of Rob who is head man at the QRL) who spent last year with the Melbourne Storm U20s play? And does he think he will feature in the Premier Grade line up?

2. Could he look back on the career of Matt Brandon who will play his 100th Premier Grade game against Souths in round 2. Maybe ask him whether he thought Brando was a better player than his former assistant coach Andrew Scotney?

Matt Brandon 2/3 S15 caps for the Force, 100 Premier grade games, two premierships, 2 Alec Evans Medals;

Andrew Scotney 10?? S12 Caps for the Reds, ??? Premier Grade Games, two premierships, 1 Alec Eavns Medal(equivalent)

yoke

Bob McCowan (2)
Thanks Reg.

TT. I would suggest you stop bagging individuals (eg. Greene /Genia) as both can play and both have the potential to make you eat your words. This shouldn't be a forum where you question one's ability.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
TT. I would suggest you stop bagging individuals (eg. Greene /Genia) as both can play and both have the potential to make you eat your words. This shouldn't be a forum where you question one's ability.
Greene can......Genia on the other hand....

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
It's true though a lot of us are just keyboard warriors.

I try not to e critical of ones individuals game. I'd rather just discuss the politics n player movements.

SouthernX

Jim Lenehan (48)
TT, just has the shits because young Sammy Greene has come back to his junior club, aka God's country!

Yeah Tigers Tale is more upset about it then me... Sheesh!!

Btw tigers tale... I have a question but where did Matt Brandon play his jr rugby? Would you be disappointed if he came home? Highly unlikely because he is now a Easts immortal.

T

Tigers Tale

I was joking mate. I'm sure the Easts fellas will pick up on the shit joke.

I apologise for putting shit on Greene & Genia it is just based on their Reds A performances this year that were well below acceptable.

I have nothing to say SX/Filth if you dish it out you have to take it.

I think I am on record as saying I was happy to see Anae & Greene return to their junior clubs.

FilthRugby

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I've never been against anything you've posted, TT. I look at it with absolute enthusiasm.

I'm tipping.

Brothers v Sunnybank
Bond University v GPS
Souths v Norths
Wests v University of Queensland
Easts v Sydney University

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
Norths to upset Souths as my roughie. All the rest the same as Filth.

Tell ya what, with all the extra rep stuff going on, depth will surley be developed this season. Short term it'll suck not seeing your clubs best players week in week out, but come next year the talent pool will be much better for it.

I'm going to miss seeing Gunny smash people and Jonah do freakish things on a regular basis though. Two incredible talents, and that's not just through my blue/yellow glasses.

T

Tigers Tale

Has a teamlist for Sydney Uni been posted anywhere yet? There's only one name that I'm really interested in.

He's not coming - he's staying in Sydney for birth of a his child. If that person you are interested in seeing is Tom Carter. A shame but glad he's not because they'll be very strong and Easts are going to have to play out of their skins. But still have a core of very determined individuals in Kimmince, Randell, Sanday, Mullins, Brandon, White, Wilder and my mail is that Joel Faulkner will play.

Student of the Game

Peter Burge (5)
He's not coming - he's staying in Sydney for birth of a his child. If that person you are interested in seeing is Tom Carter. A shame but glad he's not because they'll be very strong and Easts are going to have to play out of their skins. But still have a core of very determined individuals in Kimmince, Randell, Sanday, Mullins, Brandon, White, Wilder and my mail is that Joel Faulkner will play.

He's having a child? God help us! Hopefully he leaves the parenting to his wife, the world can't handle another Tom Carter!

Interesting on Faulkner. Wasn't overly impressive against Norths last week and he's looking very thin! Would surprise me if he weighed anymore than 85kg and given his height that is very light!

Status
Not open for further replies.