• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
I'll be very disappointed if we lose Smith to the Filth.

The last long term halfback at the Filth - Dave Campbell - was also a Bulldog product.

If you put Greene and Smith together in the halves at Sylvan Rd next year you would have a serious top 4 contender.

I hope in the renovations of Sylvan Road that they don't forget to upgrade the playing surface.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Deserves to be mentioned here:

The Bond University Queensland Country side has been named for their clash against the New South Wales Country Eagles in Newcastle, this Thursday night

The side features a number of changes from the team that faced Perth Spirit in Rockhampton, including the new centre pairing of Lagi Setu and Tyrone Lefau.

T

TOCC

Great news about Tyrone.

I agree I don't think the Wests forwards where the most dominate in the competition but I think they where up there with one of the best scrums which I think at least one of their front rowers should have at least got a look in. Our scrum was by far one of the worst this year and we had both our props make it so not sure how it works.

I have seen highlights of one of the Wests props on the QLD Tonga facebook page and I think he wouldn't look out of place in the NRC.

But end of the day they need to put some more wins on the board next season.

I was wondering the same thing about the Wests props, i thought their scrum was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.