• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

QLD Premier Rugby 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crusher

Ward Prentice (10)
Chris Latham has been appointed head coach of Norths Colts 1 Side
Really, gee whiz would not have picked that given the terms and conditions he was seeking. Heard whispers he was after a significant amount of $$$ and a vehicle as a minimum part of a package.

Bulldog

Nev Cottrell (35)
Will be great to see Latho involved in the local rugby environment.

Good luck to him & the Norths colts.

The Whisperer

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Really, gee whiz would not have picked that given the terms and conditions he was seeking. Heard whispers he was after a significant amount of $$$ and a vehicle as a minimum part of a package.

From what I have heard, he has been appointed the new role at norths of "Rugby Development Manager" which would have had a nice package for him included. Unsure of his school contacts he has though. Will have to wait and see what he can do

SouthernX

Peter Johnson (47)
Prediction. Latham will only last a year at Norths before another club offers him the premier grade head coach at another club.

Can’t see Norths moving on from a new coach after 1 season & offering him premier grade role.
I think Latham will be highly recruited for whatever roles become available in the 2020 premier grade job opportunity space.

This Norths gig feels like a stepping stone role for somebody looking to wet his beak into coaching higher levels of footy.

Beer Baron

Phil Hardcastle (33)
I hope Latham stays at Norths and attracts some players. It's ridiculous there is only one Northside club that is constantly competitive.

BORED

Herbert Moran (7)
With clubs starting pre season fitness training. who do we think will be the Brisbane clubs to watch in 2019?

Status
Not open for further replies.