• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Qld Premier Rugby 2022

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Go the Tigers 5ths 4ths 3rds the getting up late in the game - fantastic stuff!
Brothers up in the last over south’s - looked like a great game - what a great day of footy.

did anyone else have issues with buffering on livestream? Mine was woeful

Wilson

David Codey (61)
Updated teams on the QPR instagram:

1663404532598.png

1663404543950.png

Looks like Wests have seen the light and are starting Dobbins. Uru shifts to 8 with Max Johnson coming in at lock and as mentioned earlier Carter Gordon is back at 10.

Not as much change for UQ other than Tate coming onto the bench as has already been mentioned.

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Yeh looks like some late mischiefs from Heenan, Reds props on the bench.

I wonder if McDermott’s inclusion has anything to do with that and he’s planning to just dominate at the back end with fresh Super Rugby subs

PhilClinton

John Hipwell (52)
Fair yellow card for Kalani, I doubt he was playing much longer than that anyway but UQ now have to play with 14 for a bit.

Honestly I reckon his body language all game has been rubbish, blowing up when he doesn’t get a good ball, constantly shaking his head. Not great traits to have this early in your career.

Oracle83

Ron Walden (29)
Updated teams on the QPR instagram:

View attachment 14781
View attachment 14782

Looks like Wests have seen the light and are starting Dobbins. Uru shifts to 8 with Max Johnson coming in at lock and as mentioned earlier Carter Gordon is back at 10.

Not as much change for UQ other than Tate coming onto the bench as has already been mentioned.
Not sure Gordon’s standing out at 10 as much as you’d hope though.
Gordon having a good game in attack and defence - much better than his opposite number